Waiting to hear on Jeremy

LinZhi's Mum
on 10/28/05 12:40 pm - Wadsworth, OH
RNY on 11/30/05 with
Have I lost my mind, and not find any postings, but anyways, I been wondering about Jermey. I have lots of warm thoughts, and looking forward to hearing something!! Have a great weekend everyone!! Sandy in Texas
Idaho Bandito
on 10/28/05 2:52 pm
Sandy, I have been watching for a post about his recovery too but have not seen one. I'm sure all is well and he will post as soon as he is up and able to get on a computer. BB in Boise, ID.
gogeko
on 10/29/05 11:17 am - Palmer, AK
I, TOO, HAVE BEEN WAITING TOO HEAR FROM HER. I KNOW WE ALL ARE ANCIOUS TO KNOW HOW SHE IS DOING. PERHAPS WE WILL HEAR SOMETHING REAL SOON. CINDY
Lorraine Wentz
on 11/1/05 6:36 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I just received an e-mail from Jennifer, Jeremy's partner, and she says that Jeremy is doing great and they're really looking forward to going home! Jeremy isn't in any pain except for a little chaffing where her binder is rubbing against her skin. I wish you all the best Jeremy!!! Cheers! Lorraine
gogeko
on 11/2/05 11:11 pm - Palmer, AK
THANK YOU LORRAINE FOR LETTING US KNOW HOW JER IS DOING. SO MUCH TIME WENT BY THAT I WAS CONCERNED FOR HER: NOT KNOWING HOW SHE IS DOING WAS HARD. ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN. ITS AMAZING HOW MUCH BUSIER WE GET AFTER SURGERY. BEING ABLE TO DO MORE AND HAVING THE ENERGY TO DO MORE IS GREAT. I TOO, ON MOST DAYS JUST CHECK IN TO SEE WHATS POSTED. I DONT POST OR REPLY AS MUCH AS I USED TOO. I HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH YOUR MOVE. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH IT. PLEASE LET US ALL KNOW HOW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE DOING. LOVE AND HUGGS CINDY
vickig
on 11/4/05 9:02 am - CRAWFORD, GA
thanks lorraine! i have been really worried about her! i'm glad she's ok!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views