100 pounds gone forever!

GW
on 10/25/05 1:43 pm - Weatherford, TX
Vicki, This is a decision you will never regret! I know if I had not had this surgery 7.5 months ago, I will still weigh 270. If not more! I would still have diabetes, sleep apnea, and high blood pressure, plus a host of others! This is the best Christmas gift you will ever give yourself! Only about 6 more weeks for you! How exciting! Keep us posted! I know you will do great. Next Christmas you will look forward to getting all those new skinny clothes! Genie
DONNA RELLA
on 10/25/05 11:56 pm - Uvalde, TX
That is sooooooooo awesome. I am so proud of you. Enjoy!
GW
on 10/26/05 10:34 am - Weatherford, TX
Thanks Donna! This tool is fantastic! Genie
Cheri Moran
on 10/26/05 3:34 am - Big Spring, TX
Way to go! I am so proud for you. Just hang in there, you still have plenty of time to lose down to your goal. Reaching 100 pounds lost is a major accomplishment! Even better than that is the fact you are healthier and can live life the way it was meant to be lived. Congratulations!!! Cheri 259 bw/ 128 actual/ 144 goal was
GW
on 10/26/05 10:36 am - Weatherford, TX
Thanks Cheri! I just love YOUR numbers! You past up your goal in the dust! That is awesome! Thanks so much fo rall your support! Genie
SJ L.
on 10/26/05 5:31 am - Russellville, KY
Congrats. I am new here and just finished reading your profile. I was actually wondering about your daughter and how she is doing. On your last post you said she was having surgery for her cancer.
GW
on 10/26/05 10:42 am - Weatherford, TX
OOPS! I am such a bad girl! I can't believe I haven't updated my profile. I posted but forget about newbies reading and wondering what happened. So, here it is................... She came through her surgery just fine. She had to have the total thyroid removed, not just one side. The tumor had grown and was to large, but on the good side, it did not spread to her lymph nodes or breast or anywhere else. She has been having to wait for her TH levels to bottom out before she could start radiation. And without a thyroid it has been very exhausting for her. She just went back to her cancer Dr. and her levels are now low enough for radiation. She will have a radiation treatment on November 8. Hopefully it will just take the one time. God has shown us His love and mercy in many powerful and stirring ways. He has provided for all their needs. Our God is such an awesome God! We appreciate the prayers and support we got from everyone here and we surely felt the prayers. Thank you for asking about her. I will go and update my profile tonight! Thank you for reminding me that I need to make time for that. Reading profiles and those before and after pics are what got me through when I was pre-op! Take care and keep us posted on your journey as well! Genie
Ally
on 10/26/05 11:47 am - Abilene, KS
Congrats Genie! That is awesome! You're an inspiration to all of us baby banders I'm almost 6 weeks post op and feeling great now that I've had my first fill. It's a long and winding road, and I'm enjoying the journey! Best to you, Ally Dr. Rumbaut 10.15.05 305/262/150ish or until I am the best I can be!
GW
on 10/30/05 4:20 am - Weatherford, TX
Ally, That is so great! Each day gets better and better! This surgery has truly been a blessing and gift from God! Keep me posted on your progress! GEnie
gogeko
on 10/26/05 3:34 pm - Palmer, AK
GENIE THAT IS SO GREAT. THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE FOR MYSELF TOO. I'M 16 POUNDS AWAY FROM 1DERLAND. AND I AM FEELING SO MUCH BETTER. I KNOW YOU MUST BE TOO. ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN. AND I AM GLAD TO HEAR YOUR DAUGHTER IS DOING BETTER. CINDY 309/224/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views