100 pounds gone forever!

GW
on 10/24/05 1:20 pm - Weatherford, TX
Today I have lost 100 pounds! I am so excited! I can't believe how much this surgery has changed my life. I have a life now! I walk and don't get tired. I clean my house and cook and play with my grandbabies. I have a new job I would have never been able to get 100 pounds ago. I could go on and on. To all of you who are waiting and get discouraged sometimes, hang in there. It is so worth it! This is the best! Genie 270/170/125?
Idaho Bandito
on 10/24/05 3:20 pm
Congratulations Genie. . .that is awsomme! You deserve to be very proud of yourself for all your efforts to win this battle. . .you are doing a great job! I am still pre op and can't wait to be on the losing side! Brigitte
GW
on 10/25/05 3:14 am - Weatherford, TX
Brigitte, You are almost there! It's only a month away! By Christmas you will be seeing and feeling such a difference! This Thanksgiving you will have so much to be thankful for! I am so excited for you! Genie
cathy.fowler
on 10/25/05 12:44 am - Mesquite, TX
Yeah Genie! You are doing great! I'm at -90 pounds in 8 months. I can live w/that!!!! Keep us posted. Cathy Fowler
GW
on 10/25/05 3:15 am - Weatherford, TX
I know exactly what you mean. I would be content if I never lost another pound I feel so much better. But, I honestly do hope to lose at least 30 more. 140 is my realistic goal, and 125 is my dreamer's goal! LOL
klnbaker
on 10/25/05 1:54 am - Gresham, OR
I'm so happy for you, Genie! I wish/hope/DESIRE to reach that 100 mark. Kathleen
GW
on 10/25/05 3:19 am - Weatherford, TX
Thanks Kathleen! I bet you can do it! You are not a year out yet, so you still have a few months left on your honeymoon! LOL Remember, slow and steady wins the race! That what I have kept telling myself since I always thought I was a slow loser too. I checked out your profile.......you look awesome, but we need a new picture! I am sure you look different now than you did at 6 months out. Genie
debbieintexas
on 10/25/05 7:17 am - galena park, TX
Congatulations!!!!!!That is such a great achievement. You should be so proud of yourself! You are definite proof that this journey we are embarking does work. Debbie Cleveland
GW
on 10/25/05 1:40 pm - Weatherford, TX
Thanks so much Debbie! This has been a roller coaster ride, and worth every single moment of it! This tool is the best! Genie
vickig
on 10/25/05 7:46 am - CRAWFORD, GA
just what i needed to hear. i'm glad all is well. good to hear from you genie 100 lbs.wow ! i can't wait to go to mexico!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views