Interested in Puerto Vallerta

Carolina Geechee
on 10/24/05 6:17 am - Summerville, SC
I may be in the market for WLS in Mexico. Everything I have heard has been good. What do y'all think?
Idaho Bandito
on 10/24/05 11:09 am
Carolina, It seems that this forum has not been very popular lately. There have been very few postings. You may want to try and post your question on the lap band forum or on the RNY forum. I think you might get more response. In my opinion there are great docs and not so great docs in both Mexico and here in the U.S. Do lots of research!!! You will also get a lot of advice from the great people on this website. Best of luck to you. Brigitte
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/05 1:03 am
RNY on 08/16/05 with
Carolina, I hope you have checked out my profile. Dr. Joya and staff in Puerto Vallarta are great!! Good luck in your decision. Kina 220/178/130
vickig
on 10/25/05 7:43 am - CRAWFORD, GA
i will be going on dec 15th dr. joya also has a forum on his web site. you may get more inspiration from it. old post are handy also on his site. good luck!
BeeHappe
on 10/26/05 6:43 am - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
Mexico was the best thing that I could have ever done!!! I would not hestitate to do this all over again!!! They are awesome there!!! Jen 275/209/150?
Kcastro
on 11/3/05 2:39 am - San Leandro, CA
Check out Dr. Verboonen...he is truly one of the best doctors out there in Tijuana, and he performs surgery in Cancun as well. Dr. Verboonen has the band himself so he knows exactly what it's like to be overweight and what it's like to live with the band...and i think that's great because he's a bandster just like us. Check out my profile and if you want more info contact me. ~Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views