Well I am here!!!!

Ferchie
on 10/22/05 1:23 pm - Twin Falls, ID
Well I made it to Ensenada A-OK, except my butt is rather sore.... We left yesterday morning from Idaho and drove to Primm Nevada where we stayed the night. This morning we got up, gambled just a little, and left town around 9am and we made it to San Diego right around 2:30. We had a couple of hours to kill while we waited for Bambi so we drove around some and looked at the ships in the port. It was wonderful. Once Bambi showed up it was like a whirlwind we jumped into his red Jeep Cherokee cruised through the rest of San Diego, stopped in a little town at the Albertsons for a few things before we crossed the border, and we were off. It seems like he drives like a mad man, though I think he has driven the route so many times that he could probably do it with his eyes closed. I watched the speedometer and he never went above 70mph really. Ensenada is great, crazy busy though; Bambi says that it is not this busy Sunday through Thursday except maybe when the cruise ships come in on Tuesday and Thursday. It was a beautiful drive though from the border to here. I am going to go now though I am getting a little sleepy. Take care everyone, Jeremy
ALGAL4ANEWLIFE
on 10/22/05 2:35 pm - Northwest, AL
Thanks, Jeremy!!! Prayers & Best of Luck!!! Huggs! Tracy
TracyW
on 10/22/05 11:25 pm - Spring, TX
You will love the area and everyone there. It was nice reading about your trip with Bambi and the views were so nice driving down. Good Luck This surgery CHANGED my life forever, it is so nice being NORMAL! Tracy 375/218/200
gogeko
on 10/22/05 11:33 pm - Palmer, AK
WELL JER YOUR TIME IS FINALLY HERE. YOU CAN RELAX, AND LET THE DRS AND NURSES TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU. YOU ARE IN EXCELLANT HANDS. YOU WILL BE EMBRASSED BY THEIR CARING HANDS AND WILL DO GREAT. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU WHEN YOU REACH THE LOSING SIDE. ALL OF US WILL BE THINKING OF YOU. TAKE CARE. HUGGS CINDY
Idaho Bandito
on 10/23/05 1:24 am
Jeremy, We are all so happy for you and will keep you in our prayers. Please update us as soon as you are up and around. God Bless You, Brigitte
kix
on 10/23/05 5:28 am - CO
Good to hear that you arrived safely, and also that you didn't drive straight through from Idaho to San Diego! Get lots of so you're all rested for the big day. Good luck with your surgery. Keep us posted! Kix
vickig
on 10/25/05 7:41 am - CRAWFORD, GA
you'll be fine . can't wait to hear from you again. thanks for keeping us in the know!you're in my prayers v.g.
DONNA RELLA
on 10/25/05 11:54 pm - Uvalde, TX
Good Luck Jeremy... You are in my prayers!!! I know that all will be fine!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views