Where is everyone???

ALGAL4ANEWLIFE
on 10/22/05 9:52 am - Northwest, AL
Is no one posting to this board, or is something wrong with the site??? I posted one message at night & one about mid-day, the next day & they came up together, a liitle after mid-day, with the same time posting. Maybe the moderator, or someone, should do some kind of test, to see if it is working right. Other than that, thanks for all the great info!!! Tracy
Molly Mae
on 10/22/05 11:33 am - WA
Hi Tracy! I'm here! I do not have any answers to any of your questions other than what is found on my profile but I am here just checking in! I am one of Dr. Aguirre's patients and I loved all of my experiences with him and have been very successful and am soooo happy I had this done. It ranks right up there with becoming a Christian, getting married and giving birth. I will be one year in Dec. Dr. A's people seem to really stick together and I usually do not post to a specific question unless I have an answer. There are a lot of lurkers out there! Hugs, Molly 252/161/152
ALGAL4ANEWLIFE
on 10/22/05 2:35 pm - Northwest, AL
Thanks, Molly!!! Huggs! Tracy
vickig
on 10/25/05 7:49 am - CRAWFORD, GA
i haven't posted recently not many return messages! i guess that means everyone is ok and busie w/ holidays coming! hope so!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views