95 pds down with lapband in One year!

ellen b
on 10/21/05 7:39 am - WI
Just a quick hi from a big loser!!!!!!!!! 95 pds in one year.....and I dont really feel like I have really tried to lose weight! I sometimes eat things I shouldnt and yes, I do still have a Dr Pepper at least once a day ( or more) Check out my profile if you are looking for a doctor for lapband or RNY, Dr Rumbaut does both and comes highly recommended!
Idaho Bandito
on 10/21/05 9:43 am
Hi Ellen, I am kind of a newbie here over the last month. I just took some time to read your profile. . .WOW. . .awwwwsommme job. . .you're doing FANTASTI****ep up the good work there! I was so glad to see that you were a patient of Dr. Rumbaut's. I am going to have my lap band with him on November 23rd. Like you, I've done much research and I think he is the best choice for me, especailly when I hear such raving reviews from former patients. Here'e to another year of losing for you and the start of one for me. . .CHEERS!!!! Brigitte
gogeko
on 10/21/05 11:52 pm - Palmer, AK
DOESNT IT FEEL GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD OPEN RNY WITH DR. AGUIRRE IN MAY AND HAVE LOST 81 POUNDS AND I FEEL AS THOUGH I HAVE HARDLY HAD TO DO ANYTHING EITHER. IT JUST COMES OFF. I HAVE RECENTLY STARTED DOING DAILY WALKS AND WORKING OUT ON MY GAZELLE (YOU KNOW TONY LITTLE'S EXERCISE MACHINE). I DO THIS BECAUSE I KNOW THAT AS I GET CLOSER TO GOAL THE SLOWER THE WIEGHT WILL COME OFF. I WANT TO LOSE ANOTHER 70 POUNDS. YOU MUST BE SO HAPPY. AND FEELING SO MUCH BETTER. CINDY
vickig
on 10/25/05 7:59 am - CRAWFORD, GA
cindy when are you going to update your thingy! can't wait to see some pics!
donnahaas
on 10/25/05 3:22 pm - forney, TX
I used Dr. Rumbaut as well. Isnt he wonderful. I'm so excited to hear about your MAJOR weight loss. It really gives me tons... of hope. I think that its so awesome the work that these surgeons do. Well congrats... you deserve it.
bonnied
on 10/27/05 10:59 pm - St. Albans, VT
Congrats on such a big success! Dr. R is a swell guy, isn't he? I'm sure thankful for him!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views