i am outta here!!!

Ferchie
on 10/20/05 12:26 pm - Twin Falls, ID
Well I leave in about 12 hours to head south!!! Yay me!!! My pre op is monday and surgery is tuesday. I am so nervous/scared/anxious/ready for this. Just thought I would check in real quick as I probably wont be online again till I am post op.... wish me luck.... I will check in as soon as i can... Jeremy-a big ol' girl (not much longer)
Molly Mae
on 10/20/05 1:17 pm - WA
Oh Jeremy! YAY is right! I am just tickled pink for you to begin your journey to the losing side! You are gonna do great. I will keep you, your partner and your grandma in my thoughts and prayers over the coming days. Big hugs! Molly
kix
on 10/21/05 2:11 am - CO
Heck, I missed you before you left. Anyway, just wanted to wish you luck, and hope your butt isn't broken after the long car trip! Kix
vickig
on 10/21/05 4:20 am - CRAWFORD, GA
go ferchie you will be fine. hope grandma and friend have a blast as well. can't wait to hear from you! take care vg
bridgetok
on 10/21/05 4:24 pm - Sanford, NC
Good luck to you. I am looking forward to reading your success story!
klnbaker
on 10/22/05 4:06 am - Gresham, OR
What an adventure, Miz Jeremy! You will do great! It was almost a year ago that I had my surgery. I still have fond memories of Ensenada. Well, fond memories with a pain in my tummy......but still, it was nice! LOL I am also excited to hear about your experience. (PS--I love your picture! You look like a fun person!) Best wishes.... Kathleen
tamara_b73
on 10/22/05 12:24 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Good luck!!!! I am sure it will go or already went great!! It's a whole new world for you now! Tamara 321/203/?
higherdreams
on 10/27/05 10:29 am - Pasadena, TX
Good luck and we will see you on the loosing side! I will be heading to Dr. A. in December.....can't wait
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views