update-Tamara

tamara_b73
on 10/19/05 1:59 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Hey everyone! Just wanted to check in on this board to see how everyone is doing. I see a lot of new faces out there! I am doing well still. I am down to 204 from my starting point of 321. I have a mini goal of being below 200 by Halloween. Don't know if I will make it by then or not, but it will be close. I truly can't wait for that. I am wearing a size 18 pants comfortably now. And an x large shirt. I feel good. Some days it seems like I eat a LOT....other days I don't have any feelings of hunger at all (although I make myself still eat). Unfortunately, today is a hungry day as I am pre-menstrual. Wish me luck and control today, cause I feel like I could eat and eat and eat. I am trying to wait till lunchtime to eat and it seems like it is still a long way off. I am scheduled to go today to Curves to get weighed and measured and I am very nervous as I know I am carrying some water weight today due to TOM. I am glad to see that people are still posting here although it is harder to find now that they've changed the format of the main page. Molly, I saw a post from you and WOW! You are doing great....getting close to that goal weight! Congratulations! For all the pre-ops, you will do great too. Be patient though, cause I know for me the first few months dragged and I didn't really truly start seeing the change in my body until about 6 months out. Take care everyone!! Tamara 321/204/?
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/05 6:32 am
RNY on 08/16/05 with
Tamara, Nice to see your post. Very encouraging. You have done excellent so far!! Keep up the good work. Kina 220/181/130 PS-I bet you'll get those last 4 pounds off by Halloween!!
tamara_b73
on 10/22/05 12:27 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Thanks Kina! I sure hope I can. Being under two hundred is such a huge milestone. I honestly don't remember EVER being under two hundred although I'm sure I must have been at some point....lol. Tamara 321/203/?
vickig
on 10/19/05 6:36 am - CRAWFORD, GA
from one of the new faces! thank you for the support. i'm glad you are doing do well.i'm sure you can make your mini goal ,just eat alot of jello! just kidding ...i'm sure you have already had your share of that stuff for lif. best of luck
tamara_b73
on 10/22/05 12:29 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Thanks Vicki! Uggghhh on the jello. Yes, I quickly outgrew the whole jello thing....lol. I live on string cheese though. And the carbdown flatbread rolled with deli ham.....yummmm. I actually lose less if I eat under 1000 calories. I have to stay between 1000 and 1200. Its interesting how that works. Every single one of us have such different metabolisms, so it is definetely a learning experience. Good luck to you! Tamara
Idaho Bandito
on 10/19/05 12:20 pm
Hi Tamara, I am fairly new to this site and I think it is just great. So much information and support. I am going to have my lap band with Dr. Rumbaut over Thanksgiving week. I know it will be a very emotional time for me but the rewards will be fantastic. I am soooo impressed to read your post. I hope I do as well. Keep up the good work. Brigitte
tamara_b73
on 10/22/05 12:30 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Brigitte, Thanks so much for the support. I am sure that you will do great. I hear some good things about Dr. Rumbaut so I'm sure you are in good hands. Good luck to you, Tamara
Molly Mae
on 10/20/05 2:38 am - WA
I only have a minuet BUT Whoa! You look so great and I bet you really feel awesome too! Being under 200 will rock your world as they say! Thanks for your very kind words. I really appreciate it and am so glad you updated us all! Big hugs! Molly 252/161/152
tamara_b73
on 10/22/05 12:31 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Molly, Thanks! I truly can't wait to get under two hundred. It is such a huge milestone for me. It'll happen. Thanks again, Tamara
Cheri Moran
on 10/20/05 11:09 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Tamara! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. You are doing outstanding. I know you must feel so much better. I sure do. It is funny how one day we can eat alot and the next a few bites is enough. I really wonder how that works. Of course if I eat too much my nose runs and I start sneezing so that puts a quick stop to that! I wish you well on going below 200 by Halloween. Keep us posted. My guess is you'll make it with at least a couple of pounds to spare! Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views