PROXIMAL OR DISTAL?

gogeko
on 10/15/05 3:05 pm - Palmer, AK
I HAD SURGERY WITH DR. AGUIRRE ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO. AND I KNOW THIS SEEMS SILLY BUT I CANT REMEMBER IF HE DOES THE PROXIMAL PROCEDURE OR THE DISTAL. I HAVE BEEN DOING GREAT. THIS COMING TUESDAY WILL BE MY 5 MONTH ANIVERSARY. AND I HOPE TO BE DOWN 80 POUNDS BY THEN. I HAVE LOST 79.5 SO FAR. IT IS ALSO MY GOAL TO BE AT OR BELOW 200 BY THE END OF THE YEAR. I SEE IT HAS BEEN SLOW ON THE SOUTH OF THE BORDER LATLEY. ANYONE WANT TO GIVE UPDATES OR LET US KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING? I MISS ALL THE FAMILIAR FACES. HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL WITH EVERYONE. AND A BIG WELCOME TO ALL NEWCOMERS TOO. CINDY
rhionan
on 10/16/05 3:45 am - Lincoln, NE
Hey Cindy and hello everyone!!! I cannot remember if it is proximal or distal either....some help I am right!? It sounds like you are doing great Cindy! You are right, it has been so very quiet in here lately...I have been lurking but not posting. I am down 116 pounds now and my 6 month anniversery is this coming Wednesday! I hope everyone gives an update on how they are doing soon. Love and hope to you! Tera
gogeko
on 10/16/05 12:11 pm - Palmer, AK
HI TERA THANKS FOR REPLY. OH, ITS OK YOU DONT HAVE ANSWER FOR ME. IM JUST HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN. YOU HAVE MADE GREAT PROGRESS TOO. AWSOME WIEGHT LOSS. KEEP IT UP. IM PROUD OF YOU. GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN. CINDY
vickig
on 10/18/05 5:16 am - CRAWFORD, GA
can't help on the ? but... i was wondering when we can see some new pictures of you. i was doing the #'s wow thats a lot of weight gone forever! congrats keep up the great work.p.s. hows work? vg
Amanda
on 10/16/05 11:06 pm - Kearney, NE
When I had my surgery he told me he doesn't specify which one he does. He said it is really hard to say because the tissue stretches so easily. He also said that he takes more for those who need to loose more weight and less for those who don't need to loose quite as much so I suppose that determines if it is proximal or distal. I don't know if this answers your question, but this is the answer he gave to me! You are doing AWESOME!! I'm down 121 pounds, 14 to my goal of 140. Take advantage of those earlier months as much as possible. Believe me it has slowed down considerably!!!! I am still loosing inches but the pounds are very hard to get off now! About 2 a month is all!! Keep up the great work!!! A
gogeko
on 10/17/05 9:22 am - Palmer, AK
THANK YOU AMANDA YOU'VE DONE GREAT TOO. CINDY
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?