New Photos Posted on Website

Cheri Moran
on 10/15/05 2:43 pm - Big Spring, TX
I've had several people e-mail me and ask that I add more recent pictures to my website. We have had so much going on at work that I hadn't updated them since June. Well, I made myself put that as a priority and finally got it done. My 17 month anniversary was October 6 and that photo is on the home page. To see photos from before surgery to now, go to "Cheri's Journey in Pictures." I really have missed getting to read and post on the boards. I feel like I have let everyone down. Hopefully it won't be long until I get caught up and can have more time to check the boards. Cheri cherimoran.com (don't forget the www. I can't show it that way or it will link it and that's against the OH rules) Or just click the www. tab at the bottom of this post.
gogeko
on 10/15/05 3:28 pm - Palmer, AK
WOW CHERI YOU LOOK AMAZING. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CINDY
Cheri Moran
on 10/20/05 10:52 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Cindy! Thank you for being so kind! It still is a shock to me sometimes when I look at my clothes and see how much smaller they are now. The great thing is you have that to look forward to as well. I've been watching your progress and you are doing fantastic. Hang in there it just gets better all the time! Cheri
Molly Mae
on 10/18/05 3:13 am - WA
WOW!!! Hey Cheri! You do truely look amazing. From the very beginning of my journey I have benefitted from your inspiration and your website. Thank you so much. You must feel as teriffic as you look. You must be the talk of the town...or at least the church! Have people gotten over it yet? Or, do they still ask you about it? This is sorta off topic in a way but...this time of year I think of life in the High Plains of West Texas so much. The Friday night football and Frito Pies, the crisp afternoons and the corn mazes! Not to mention agonizing about if I was gonna get a homecomming mum from anyone besides my dad that year, LOL! Does any of this sound familar? They do none of these things in the PAcific Northwest! I was just visiting with my girlfriend from Lubbock and we were thinking how fun it would be for me to come visit as my skinny self someday soon!!! Hugs, Molly
Cheri Moran
on 10/20/05 11:02 am - Big Spring, TX
Thank you, Molly! I'm so glad my website has been a help. That was the one thing I felt like I could do that might help someone else. I just feel like I have so much to be thankful for that I wanted to do something to help others. I still have a lot of people that don't know me when they see me. When I start talking and they hear that "West Texas drawl" they know it's me. My husband gets a kick out of all the people that tell him, "I thought you were with another women and I couldn't believe it." He keeps telling me I'm going to get him in trouble because someone is not going to figure out it's me. Friday night football is going full blast. However, we are down to the last couple of weeks of district play so the playoffs are almost here. Mums are still the big thing for homecomming. Even the babies get them now! Last year my class had its reunion and my husband even bought one for me. Of course he let me go conservitive with the short kind instead of the all the way to the ground variety. If you ever make it to Lubbock, let me know. That's just 100 miles from where I live so maybe I could run up to meet you. I would love to have that opportunity. You have been an inspiration to me, too. You always have such a positibe outlook and good advice. Cheri
GW
on 10/23/05 1:07 pm - Weatherford, TX
Cheri, YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I haven't been on very much as my life has gotten so busy and wild! It's great! Anyway, back to you! I am so happy and proud for you. You have been such an inspiration to me and it is thanks to you and others like you that I have made it to this point myself. You rock! In His love, Genie 270/171/125?
Cheri Moran
on 10/26/05 3:42 am - Big Spring, TX
Thank you Genie! I am so thankful that I have had the opportunity to help others as they've taken this journey. I just feel so blessed for everything to have gone so smoothly. I know what you mean about being too busy to get on the boards. I think that is just part of the process we go through as we reclaim our lives. I feel like I neglect all my friends but I find they are just as busy living their new lives. Keep up the good work, you are doing great! Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views