Where is everyone???

Ferchie
on 10/15/05 9:50 am - Twin Falls, ID
Hey where did everyone go? I don't check in everyday and suddenly no one else does either... hhhmmm... Well here is my update - I leave next friday to drive to San Diego for a day then the driver will pick me up saturday and take me to Ensenada, Monday is my pre-surgery stuff and tuesday morning is surgery. Then I will be a loser - yay me!!!! take care - Jeremy a big ol' girl
vickig
on 10/15/05 12:56 pm - CRAWFORD, GA
i have been looking for post for a week none! well glad to hear from you. best of luck .if you know your way around the board i need help! i thought i saw a site for sugestions for new t shirt logos.made in mexcio. how about that one for us sotb's.let me know whatcha think! vicki g
Idaho Bandito
on 10/15/05 2:16 pm
Hi Jeremy, Brigitte from Boise here. Happy to hear you are getting close to your date. Guess what? I am too!!! I talked with Dr. Rumbauts coordinator today and it looks like I will have my surgery on 11/ 21 or 11/22. . .NO THANKSGIVING TURKEY FOR ME. . .HA! HA! I am soooo excited and scared to death. Hey, have a safe trip and best of luck to you! BB
gogeko
on 10/15/05 3:09 pm - Palmer, AK
HI JER I KNOW, IT HAS BEEN SLOW HERE LATELY. ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN. I BET YOU ARE GETTING SO EXCITED YOU CANT STAND IT. THIS WEEK WILL BE OVER BEFORE YOU KNOW IT AND THAN YOU WILL BE A LOSER. WILL BE THINKING OF YOU AS YOUR DAY DRAWS CLOSER. CINDY
LinZhi's Mum
on 10/15/05 11:27 pm - Wadsworth, OH
RNY on 11/30/05 with
Hey Jeremy! I'm here!! Good to see you, I am getting excited for you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated Cindy! Been missing your posts! Sandy Brown
kix
on 10/16/05 3:04 am - CO
Hi, Jeremy: I mostly lurk these days. I was strongly considering having my surgery with Dr. Aguirre, and out of the blue, I won my appeal and my HMO has now agreed to do my surgery. That was a shock, let me tell you! You decided to drive from Idaho to San Diego? I figured you'd fly Southwest out of Boise, although I guess if you have to drive to Boise to get on a plane, you might as well just keep on driving 'til you get to San Diego. We're about the same size, so I'm following your journey with great interest. I hope you fill us in on all the details! Kix
Ferchie
on 10/17/05 3:17 am - Twin Falls, ID
I would of flown but both my partner and myself would have to buy 2 seats and she is not to big on flying anyway. Plus my gramma is going with us too and she won't fly either. I will let you know what happens with me... Jeremy
Molly Mae
on 10/17/05 2:33 am - WA
Hi Jeremy! I am so happy for you and your upcoming adventure! I almost always respond to posts on here but get nothing back but deafening silence so, it just makes me quieter! hugs, Molly 252/163/152
Ferchie
on 10/17/05 3:22 am - Twin Falls, ID
Thank you! That is when you get louder, dont' let people ignore you, shout to rafters to get your voice heard, I am sure you have something great to say, let it out!
Molly Mae
on 10/17/05 6:11 am - WA
Hey again Jeremy! I am really good at expressing myself in person. It's just different online. Anyway, people come to this board only when they need support and then forget to offer any sometimes! I try hard to keep my give:get ratio balanced! You are gonna have a grear road trip! Ahhh...what I would give for one more road trip with my Mema! Aren't grandmas a blessing!? hugs, Molly
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views