2006 Chicago Reunion

2006 Chicago, IL R.
on 10/12/05 12:16 am - Chicago, IL
2006 Reunion is OPEN to anyone interested in attending! Not just South of the Border members. Hi Everyone, Made it home, boy am I tired. Loved the 2005 Texas reunion but as always is way to short. Here is the new buzz next years reunion will be in Chicago, IL Aug 4th, morning of the 7th. Then we will be traveling about 250 miles north into Michigan for a week of sightseeing, camping and fishing. Come join us even if you can't come for the whole 10 days. 2006 Reunion will have NO fees, no fund raisers, no meeting rooms with meals this will be a completely self pay as you go trip. I'll give you the information you need and you will be making your own reservations. I'll be posting more information soon. Questions always contact me. My home phone is also on my profile. Lets make 2006 the biggest and best REUNION. If you are interested in helping organize this reunion please contact me. -- Grace Smith
DONNA RELLA
on 10/12/05 8:27 am - Uvalde, TX
sounds great... can't wait.
Debbie L
on 10/12/05 2:03 pm - Western, Pa
Grace, Am looking forward to the next reunion. I will try to help you any way I can. We had a lot of fun in San Antonio and really enjoyed seeing everyone. It will be nice if more people can attend next year. Debbie
Cheri Moran
on 10/15/05 2:31 pm - Big Spring, TX
My husband and I are really looking forward to attending the reunion in Chicago. Neither of us has ever been to Chicago so we are anxious to see a new place. I'm glad to have the actual dates this early. We had already told our staff we had the first week in August so this will pin it down even better. Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views