Insurance doesn't cover i...

*tillys_mom*
on 10/4/05 1:48 pm - mount vernon, WA
Insurance doesn't cover it and I want to get the laproscopic bypass done. I hear good things but I just can't decide if I want to go to Mexico or trust to get it done in Mexico. My family is flipping out about the idea of getting it done there.I am looking at Dr. Joya. If anyone has any information please help me or things I can say to my family. I am ready to go tomorrow but it is talking my mom into it. Taylor
donnahaas
on 10/4/05 9:28 pm - forney, TX
Taylor I posted a reply but it didnt get sent to you. Try Dr. Rumbaut in mexico he is the very best. His web site is www.gastricband.com. you will be very impressed. He banded me on Sept. 22 and it was worth every penny.
(deactivated member)
on 10/5/05 1:10 am
RNY on 08/16/05 with
Taylor, I think I responded to you already, but just in case I didn't: Dr. Joya and staff are GREAT! Check out my profile. Kina 220/184/130
psgraham29
on 10/5/05 2:18 pm - Seattle, WA
I also had Dr. Rumbaut. He did a lap RNY on me July 13th of this year. If you want to read about all the details, they are on my profile. It was a great experience, both doctor and hospital. I was very impressed with their follow-up care while in Mexico. -Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views