REUNION--2005

cathy.fowler
on 10/4/05 1:44 am - Mesquite, TX
Thanks to Vicky and Dee for putting together the 2005 Reunion. I throughly enjoyed my time in San Antonio. I love trips where I have to come home to rest! I enjoyed all the members who participated. I wish more members could have made it, we all had a great time. Now when reading the board and recent updates, I will KNOW who's talking! All of you have been an inspiration to me through this journey. I look forward to next year's reunion!!!!! Cathy Fowler (green eyes)
gobelkys
on 10/4/05 9:50 am - MIAMI, FL
I did too Cathy, I met you and you beautiful daughter, I met Vicky what a wonderful lady to talk too, Dee, thanks for the help, when I needed a friend. Rachael, I did get to know you much better in the last part of the trip and happy we had that time to get to know each other. Cheri, you are a very nice lady who I respect and look forward to talking too. Grace, not that I feel like you where my mom, but its always good to know you have friends that take care of each other. and I felt like that with you. Donna, very happy to have met you and 2 of your kids, they where the sweetest little ladies. I was very happy to have met and spend this weekend with all of you. I also look forward to next year's reunion... Miss you all, Belkys
DONNA RELLA
on 10/5/05 6:38 am - Uvalde, TX
Hi, precious ladies... It was so much fun getting to know you. I am so glad i went. i really feel like i was blessed to get to know each of you. Lets keep in touch, ok? Send me some pictures if you can. My work email is best... [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views