I leave in 20 days!!!

Ferchie
on 10/1/05 1:53 pm - Twin Falls, ID
I am leaving in 20 days to see Dr Aguirre!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!! I am so freaking excited!!! I have waited so long for this and now it is finally here. I don't think I have ever been so ready for something in my entire life, I honestly do not remember ever being so excited for enything to happen ever!!! Is anyone going to be in ensenada between Oct 22 and Nov 2?? We could get together and have some broth or jell-o or something. take care - jeremy a big ol' girl
Molly Mae
on 10/2/05 1:24 pm - WA
Hi Jeremy! That is so cool! The agonizing/exciting anticipation of waiting for this my surgery ranked right up there with giving birth for me! The night before labor was induced was the same feeling I had while in Ensenada the night before surgery! I am a person who is always saying to myself..."next month at this time, tomorrow at this time..." When you go to the store next time to buy some milk or yogurt look at the expiration date. I bet you will be postop before your next carton of milk expires, LOL! You know you are getting close then. Hugs, Molly
Lorraine Wentz
on 10/3/05 11:07 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Jeremy, I am so incredibly excited for you!!!! My thoughts are with you all the way!!! Cheers! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views