My vitamins

LinZhi's Mum
on 9/30/05 6:51 am - Wadsworth, OH
RNY on 11/30/05 with
Well I was going to get going on vitamins pre op. Now, I have been bad on pills. I just am horrible. I ordered some baratric vitamins, maybe little too spontanous. Anyways, with my band, I am not going to be able to take these. It just makes me feel too full or stuck in my stoma of my banded pouch. I am going with a chewable type. I can handle the B12, they are small. Anyways, I made a good effort, I will have to back up and reorganize this! Sandy
GerrAnn
on 9/30/05 8:53 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Sandy The chewables will probably be a better choice.. The ones I take make me think I'm getting a treat.. You can also get B12 in a liquid form at wal-mart for a pretty cheap price. Just make sure that you get it figured out so that you can take them..Very important part of your life now.. I stocked up on the wrong type of calcium before surgery and had to give them away... Oh well we all learn huh... GerrAnn
LinZhi's Mum
on 9/30/05 9:09 am - Wadsworth, OH
RNY on 11/30/05 with
Thanks GerrAnn, My best friend is into some chewable vits, called Juicy juice I think . She has sent a 15 day sample. I need to read the labels and see "what they are" and if they meet our requirements. I also want to spend some time Monday or Tuesday, my days off, looking or lurking about bit, and check out some things at walmart and GNC. I want to start the Biotin too, my hair is already pretty thin as is!! Thanks for all your support!! Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views