TABLET FORM VITAMINS

gogeko
on 9/29/05 8:03 am - Palmer, AK
FOR THOSE WHO HAD GASTRIC BYPASS I WAS WONDERING HOW LONG YOU WAITED BEFORE TAKING TABLET FORM VITAMINS AGAIN? RIGHT NOW IM TAKING CHEWABLE FLINTSTONES FOR CHILDREN. I WAS TAKING GNC's WOMENS ULTRA MEGA MULTI VITAMIN BEFORE SURGEY. AND I WOULD LIKE TO START TAKING THEM AGAIN. BUT IM WORRIED MY STOMACH MAY BE TOO SMALL FOR TABLET FORM PILLS. ANY SUGGESTIONS? THANK YOU CINDY
GerrAnn
on 9/29/05 8:33 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Cindy You should be able to take your GNC vitamins now. I take a large calcium pill 3 times a day with no problem.. Use to cut it in half and then learned that it was easier to take whole. The rough edges made it hurt going down. Really glad to hear that you will be able to help your sister with her journey.. I can tell that you love and worry about her!! Good luck to you guys.. I will keep waiting for her to anounce her surgery date with whomever she chooses. GerrAnn
gogeko
on 9/29/05 10:59 am - Palmer, AK
THANK YOU GERRANN I WILL GIVE IT A TRY. I REALLY LOVED THOSE VITAMINS. THEY SEEMED TO HELP ME STAY WELL. I HARDLY WOULD GET ANY COLDS WHEN I WAS TAKING THEM. THEY HAVE BIOTIN IN THEM, AND I HEAR THIS HELPS WITH HAIR GROWTH. IM 4 MONTHS POST OP NOW. AND MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT IN HANDFULS EVERYDAY. THANKS FOR SHARING THIS GOOD NEWS WITH ME. ITS GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. CINDY
GerrAnn
on 9/29/05 11:23 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Cindy Well I hope it helps you with the hair loss.. I started taking bioltin around 3 months out because I thought my hair was coming out.. It didnt thank goodness.. I was also told that protein helps. But who knows??? I just did them both and kept what little hair I have!!! GerrAnn
gogeko
on 9/30/05 1:34 am - Palmer, AK
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH. I TOOK 1 GNC VITAMIN LAST NIGHT AND HAD NO PROBLEM. I WILL TAKE ONE IN THE MORNING AND ONE AT NIGHT. ALONG WITH MY CHEWABLE CALCIUM AND VITAMIN C's. AND EVERY OTHER DAY I TAKE A SUBLINGUAL B12. THANK YOU SO MUCH. CINDY
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views