Need head count for 2005 Reunion

2006 Chicago, IL R.
on 9/26/05 12:10 am - Chicago, IL
We need a head count asap. This needs to be turned in to the hotel no later than early Wednesday a.m. You can either fill out the questionnaire on the website or even just send an email. It's not too late to come join us! Fortunately, San Antonio didn't get hit by hurricane Rita. If it's anything like Austin, they didn't even get any rain. I can't believe it's almost here! I've been shopping for goody bag stuff. I have something nice for the silent auction. I just hope I remember to pack it!! Looking forward to seeing everyone! Vicky P.
DONNA RELLA
on 9/26/05 2:45 am - Uvalde, TX
hi vicky... where do i get info as far as where to go on Fri. I am not staying at any hotel, so i will be driving in that morning. Sorry to keep asking so many questions.
2006 Chicago, IL R.
on 9/26/05 3:26 am - Chicago, IL
We'll be meeting Friday night 5 - 7 p.m. in McLeod's Lounge in the Sheraton Gunter. You can always come earlier to my room. I should hopefully be there by 3. Vicky P.
GW
on 9/27/05 11:18 am - Weatherford, TX
Vicki, Got a question for you. My husband and I had planned on going to the reunion, but thought we had to cancel because of my daughter's cancer surgery. Now it looks as if we can come after all! Can I pay the registration fee there? Or do I have to pay now? Just wondering cause I don't have a credit or debit card for the paypal. I still have my hotel reservations since we never cancelled. Please let me know as soon as possible. If I can pay when we arrive, there will be two more for the head count! Let me know what I need to do okay? Genie
GW
on 9/28/05 1:31 pm - Weatherford, TX
Vicki, Sorry to be a bother, but I am having to cancel again! Since I never heard from you I am hoping that you didn't count me and my husband in your poll. Something else has come up and it just pushes it to much to try and go. So sorry. Hope to be there next year! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views