Dr. Rumbaut

Idaho Bandito
on 9/25/05 11:28 am
Hi all, Has anyone had lap band surgery with Dr Rumbaut in Monterrey, Mexico? I would like some feed back about him and the facilities there. Thanks, BB
Ally
on 9/26/05 6:21 am - Abilene, KS
Hi BB, I was just banded by Dr. Rumbaut on Sept. 15th. My experience was much more than I ever expected, and I left with very high expectations! The staff is fantastic, the hospital is very modern, and Dr. Rumbart rocks! If you are considering to have the RNY or Lapband, look no further, you've found the best! Let me know if you have any specific questions. Ally
psgraham29
on 9/26/05 2:16 pm - Seattle, WA
I had a lap RNY with Dr. Rumbaut. I was impressed with the Dr and the other doctors in his practice. Also pleased with the hospital. If you want far too many details, read my profile. I would not have had the same level of care in the US, such as a daily visit in the hotel to check how I was doing once I was out of the hospital. -Pam
Bellina925
on 9/28/05 8:30 am - Margate, FL
Hi I have lap-band with Dr.Rumbaut last month on August 22 2005. He is a wonderful doctor. I cant say enough good things about him. I am so thankfull for all that he has done for me. If you like check out my profile & go to my web-page link to read more. I will be happy to answer any of your ??? Feel free to E-mail me Or we can talk via phone.Hope this helps you decide who to go with. take Care, Sally
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views