OT - I got my hair done

Ferchie
on 9/25/05 5:11 am - Twin Falls, ID
Hey everyone - just thought I would check in and say HI! and see what was going on here. I got my hair done this morning - I am now a redhead, new pic on profile if anyone wants to see. Take care - Jeremy - A big 'ol girl
Lorraine Wentz
on 9/25/05 7:24 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Your hair looks great! I was contemplating getting some blonde highlights sometime soon........ 1 month!!! It's so exciting! I'm so happy for you! You're in my thoughts!! Cheers! Lorraine
Molly Mae
on 9/26/05 12:08 am - WA
Hi Jeremy! Ahhh...no matter what form it's in, a new hairdo makes ya feel like a new woman. I got mine done yesterday too! I have a little story for ya. My sister and her partner have been doing each other's hair for years. They always cut it out on the patio and it is always short and simple like yours and also in a variety of colors from platinum to red and back again! The other day my dad was over there and they were all on the patio. He was complaining about not being able to get his haircut for a long time and my sis whipped out her clippers. They were telling me this story as they all three sat on a couch with their new do's. They looked like triplets all lined up with their matching hair dos and shiney little faces! It is so cute and is saving my dad $14 every three weeks. Hugs! Molly
psgraham29
on 9/26/05 2:23 pm - Seattle, WA
Jeremy - you make a great redhead. -Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?