New here

vickig
on 9/22/05 7:49 am - CRAWFORD, GA
IF YOU WERE GOING ALONE ,WHAT WOULD SEGEST TAKING WITH YOU? I WANT TO PACK LIGHT IN A CARRY ON BAG SO I CAN AVOIND CHECKING LUGGAGE. NEVER FLOWN BEFORE! NOT AFRAID OF WLS OR FLIGHT, BUT OF GETTING LOST IN AIRPORT!IN MEXCIO!THNAKS ALOT VICKI
(deactivated member)
on 9/23/05 12:42 am
RNY on 08/16/05 with
Vicki, I took more than I needed. There will be soap and shampoo at the hospital and hotel. You don't need a robe. Depending how long you are going to be there, clothes will be the biggest space-taker. I don't think I'd bother with a book or anything. It was very hard to concentrate on reading. Don't worry about the airport in Puerto Vallarta. It's not that big. Just follow the crowd. Believe me, I hate airports (Dallas/Ft Worth be damned), and I had no problem! Anything else, let me know. Kina 220/189/120
BeeHappe
on 9/22/05 1:29 am - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
Welcome Sandy: I too had RNY with Dr. Joya. Can not say enough about him and his staff. You will love him!! PV is totally beautiful also. The nurses are awesome and they really do take care of you. The nice thing about Dr. Joya is that you can ask and tell him anything and he will be honest with you!! And he really really CARES!!!!! Check out my profile or Kansas Kat's profile, she has pics of us on there. We were all there the same time. I have not heard one bad thing about Dr. Joya. Great choice. Please email me if you have anyother questions, or need more info!!!! Good luck!! Jen 275/225/150?
vickig
on 9/22/05 5:16 am - CRAWFORD, GA
i am going to dr.joya later next may. i would love to hear how your trip goes. i choose him because i will be going alone and the hotel grounds seem nice for strolling.hope you enjoy your trip and best of luck!
LinZhi's Mum
on 9/22/05 8:17 am - Wadsworth, OH
RNY on 11/30/05 with
Hi Vicki I will be flying out alone also. I have a GF from CA that will fly down that evening, and stay for few days. I am trying to get on of my GF's here to come about the time I get out of hospital. I am convinced, I will sail thru this pre op wise. I know the basics, move, walk, and walk some more. My husband and I just adopted a daughter last year from China, so with that being said, it would be more difficult to find sitter and so forth. I will keep you posted, I sure hope someone comes along that is going same time as me!!! Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views