:-oLate Breaking Hubby news!

Molly Mae
on 9/20/05 6:29 am - WA
Hey everyone! I have really been MIA lately and just wanted to say hello! I am doing well and my husband has decided that this surgery is more of a possibility to him now than ever! We are actually really planning on him setting a date soon. Does anyone know what the prices are for 2006? Just curious. I should email Rosella I suppose. Anyway, my husband is such and stud. He is a lifelong athelete starting with his black belt in Karate at the age of 14 continuing onto Collage football...but that was pretty long ago and he still eats like he is in Spring training, LOL! His only fear is losing too much and looking sickly. He stands 6' and is 305 on a very muscular, big boned frame. He still weightlifts every other day or so and is just afraid of losing all his size, lol! Guys...gotta love 'em! hehe! Anyway, I just had to share. Molly 252/168/152
gogeko
on 9/20/05 1:26 pm - Palmer, AK
HI MOLLY GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN. I HEARD A WHILE BACK THAT DR. AGUIRRE WAS GOING TO CHARGE 10,600. STARTING 2006. MY TWIN SISTER IS NOW THINKING OF HAVING WLS TOO. I NEED TO ALSO EMAIL ROSELLA AND FIND OUT COST. KEEP US POSTED. CINDY
Molly Mae
on 9/21/05 12:18 am - WA
Thanks so much Cindy! He is looking to have it done in mid to late February. Would you be going along with your sis? Just wondering! It is so nice when our loved ones can be helped by our experience, isn't it? hugs, Molly
Lorraine Wentz
on 9/21/05 7:12 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Molly! It's great to see your face! I'll keep you and your husband in my thoughts as the two of you go down this road once again! I don't think he'll loose too much weight. If he manages it closely, he'll be just fine. Men are funny that way eh? How are you doing? You look fab in the recent photo on your profile! I'm sure the guys are dropping their jaws behind your back!!! Cheers! Lorraine
Molly Mae
on 9/22/05 12:26 am - WA
Hey Lorraine! It is good to see you too. Thanks for keeping your profile so up to date. I love it when people do that, lol! I am working on a completion of my Ensenada experience on a seperate word doc and am posting it soon. It was such a painful experience to lose it all like I did that I never want that to happen again! Anyway, it is so fun being skinnier and healthier! I was at the YMCA and struck a conversation with a hot little mama lady. She said to me, "so, you are just finishing up Yoga?" assuming that is why I was in the dressing room. All of the yoga ladies are thin and so pretty. I was like "no, I just was on the elliptical". It was funny. hugs, Molly
Danielle.
on 9/23/05 6:09 pm - Here In, OR
This years rate for Dr. Aguirre is $9,400. Not too bad.. hope all goes well for you and your hubby!
Lorraine Wentz
on 9/24/05 9:36 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Danielle, you look great! How have you been?! I check up on you in your profile once in a while, so I read about the new addition to your family. I hope that is all going well. How is your friend that was with you in Ensenada? Cheers! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views