funding options

Jamie W.
on 9/20/05 5:30 am - salem, OR
I had my surgery almost a year ago now, but I have a friend that is looking into south of the border as an option when I was thinking about this I had received messages about some funding options that specialize in medical loans or even weight loss loans. Does anyone know of some web sites that are reputable or have used any personally? Any info would help, thanks in advance
Ferchie
on 9/20/05 10:22 am - Twin Falls, ID
Capitol One offers healthcare financing, but I believe you have to go to one of their preferred doctors. But it is an option. www.capitolone.com Jeremy
vickig
on 9/22/05 5:27 am - CRAWFORD, GA
when is your date?
Ferchie
on 9/22/05 12:43 pm - Twin Falls, ID
My date is Oct 25, I leave in 28 days!!! I am starting to get really nervous I could I am very excited though!!!!
vickig
on 9/23/05 4:24 am - CRAWFORD, GA
best of luck! take lots of pictures for us. i know you will be fine!
Molly Mae
on 9/21/05 12:28 am - WA
Hi Jamie! How sweet of you to help a friend out. What about a plain-jane personal loan from the bank? That is always an option for a lot of people. Knowing what I know now...I would have written a bunch of those conveinence checks from my visa or gotten a cash advance for part of it and appealed to merciful loved ones for a portion and sold a bunch of junk on eBay for the rest, lol! Whatever she has to do...she can make it happen. When I was in the process of getting the funds from my hubby's 401K for a hardship withdrawl I was amazed at my self...the lengths I would go to for the money and how resourceful I became under pressure. There were a ton of hoops to jump through. If the 401K thing is an option, there is a huge write up on it in my profile from about a year ago. Good luck! hugs, Molly
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views