Hello everyone

lakerskobeb
on 9/19/05 5:11 am - Canton, OH
Hi Everyone, Long time no hear! I just want to say that it's so good to see you guys still on the website updating and I love seeing the new people as well. I am doing great, I am still on track to get my surgery done on January 10 with Dr. A! I tell you time sure has flown by. Genie I am so glad your daughter is doing well! It seems like everyone is doing great and I am so glad to hear that. I will continue praying for each and every one of you and my time will be soon. Miss you guys! Ronda in Ohio
Lunita
on 9/19/05 2:43 pm - OR
Thank you Ronda. It's nice to meet you. I am checking into having my surgery done by Dr. Aguirre as well. My sister had her surgery done in late May by Dr. A and she has done sooooo well. I hope to have the same success. New friend, Luna
gogeko
on 9/19/05 2:48 pm - Palmer, AK
HEY RONDA ITS GOOD TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN. I MISS YOU. I AM DOING PRETTY GOOD. I HAVE LOST 70 POUNDS NOW. AND FEEL GREAT. JUST A FEW MORE MONTHS AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR TURN. I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR YOU. MY TWIN SISTER IS ALSO CONCIDERING WLS. AND SHE MAY HAVE HERS IN THE SPRING OF NEXT YEAR. PROVIDING WE CAN SAVE UP ENOUGH FOR HER BY THAN. THANKS FOR CHECKING IN ON US. WE DO THINK OF YOU ALL THE TIME. WITH HUGGS CINDY
vickig
on 9/20/05 5:13 am - CRAWFORD, GA
i should be having mine in late may of next year keep us posted of your sister. i will probably be going to dr. joya. but i would love a fellow nervous pre wls buddie to chat with! vicki gabriel
Molly Mae
on 9/20/05 6:14 am - WA
Hi Ronda! Hugs from the great Pacific Northwest. Hope you are doing well. I am so happy that time seems to be going by quickly to you. It's like being pregnant. Sometimes it flies and sometimes it drags then BOOM there you are giving birth and your life will never be the same, lol! It's the same waiting for surgery. Hang in there! Molly 252/168/152
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views