3 days Pre-Op, Dr. Rodriguez/Acuna...

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/05 2:30 am - Crystal Lake, IL
Hi there, Anyone have anything they would like to share in regard to having surgery in Mexico at Dr. Rodriguez hospital in Acuna, over the border from Del Rio/San Antonio? I am 3 days away from leaving and would love to hear from those that have gone and wnat to share any insight. I appreciate it! Connie
drhedg01
on 9/17/05 12:42 am - Louisville, KY
RNY on 08/15/05 with
Wow it's almost here! The best advice I can give is take your own pillow and some chewable Gas X if your doctor will allow it after a few days. Also, take magazines not books because it's hard to concentrate after the anesthesia. Then turn it over to God and relax as best you can. I'll be praying for you!
vickig
on 9/17/05 11:17 pm - CRAWFORD, GA
best of luck!you will be fine!
debbieintexas
on 9/19/05 6:40 am - galena park, TX
Good luck. I am having surgery with Dr. Rodriquez/Acuna on October 14th. I have heard such great things about him. Just take deep breaths, and have faith everything will work out find. If you have been speaking to Barbara, I am sure she will be there to be a hand to hold. I would love to know how things are going! Debbie Cleveland
vickig
on 9/20/05 5:19 am - CRAWFORD, GA
hope all is well. let us know how you are doing as soon as you feel up you feel up to it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views