SURGERY IN COLOMBIA

marpat
on 9/15/05 5:58 am - DAVENPORT, FL
Has anybody had surgery in Colombia? I am looking for a surgeon and was hoping that maybe somebody on this board might have had surgery in Colombia. My sister that lives there has been getting information for me on different surgeons. Any information would be helpful.
Roberto C.
on 9/16/05 2:41 am
Hi Martha, Take a look to www.affordablebariatrics.com They are in Colombia and have had several patients from the U.S. with wonderful results. I wish you very good luck with your surgery. Regards, Roberto
Girlygirl
on 9/16/05 2:46 pm - Inglewood, CA
Ive read a few posts about people having plastic surgery in Colombia over @ www.plasticsurgeryjourneys.com I'm not sure about WLS, but you could try. Good Luck!
gobelkys
on 9/19/05 9:31 pm - MIAMI, FL
My cousin just had hers, had several proceedures done in Medellin, Colombia. She's very pleased with the Doctor. She sd she did her homework and got all the info she was looking for specially all his background studies and certified board and so on. She strongly recommends him and said when I was ready she would put me in contact via e-mail with him. If you are interested please e-mail me and I will put you in contact with her. Belkys
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views