Great new protein drink

sue_f
on 9/14/05 5:51 am - Portland, OR
Just wanted to share a new find: I went ahead and bought the new Nectar Naturals "Natural Peach" protein drink and it is by far the best one I have found yet. It is very light and has no yuckky protein aftertaste. I also bought the tea, but have not tried it yet. I will let you know how it is. But I know how hard it is to find a protein powder that isn't a chore to get down. I think I will stick with this one. Hope this helps someone out there. (There are two Nectar Peach flavors. Be sure you get the "naturals", it is new. Sue F. 253/171/150
gogeko
on 9/14/05 4:17 pm - Palmer, AK
HI THERE I HAVE'NT TRIED THE NECTAR NATURALS YET. BUT I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL NECTAR BRAND PROTIEN DRINKS. I LIKE NECTAR FUZZY NAVAL, VERY CHERRY BERRY AND LEMON TEA. THE OTHER FLAVORS ARE TOO STRONG FOR ME. HOWEVER I HAVE FOUND IF I MIX THE STRAWBERRY/KIWI OR THE VERY CHERRY BERRY WITH SUGAR FREE VANILLA FLAVARED SOY MILK IT HELPS TAME DOWN THE TARTNESS. I USE SOY SLENDER. ITS AVAILABLE IN VANILLA, CHOCOLATE AND CAPPICINO. SOLD AT FRED MEYERS OR KROGER STORES IN THE NUTRITION SECTION. SO NECTAR NATURALS ARE REAL GOOD HUH? I WILL HAVE TO TRY THEM SOMETIME. I BELIEVE YOU CAN GET SAMPLES OF THEM FROM VITALADY.COM THANK YOU CINDY
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views