6th Month Mark

TTCromar
on 9/12/05 11:39 am - UT
Hey Everyone!!! I MISS YOU ALL!!!! Well, I have reached my 6th month mark and things have slowed down considerable. I started to run about a month ago and ran in my first 5K. Now, I've broken down and got myself a "Total Gym". I'd like to know what all of you are doing or started to do that worked when things started to slow down. Your all my hero's!!! Tami~ 268/180/120
klnbaker
on 9/13/05 12:54 am - Gresham, OR
Tami!!!! That is incredible! You ran a 5K??? I'm so impressed! It sounds like you are getting exercise. How about your water intake? I noticed that when I slowed down, like now, if I drink alot of water, watch what I eat and get regular exercise the scale seems to move. Keep going! You are doing fantastic! Kathleen
TTCromar
on 9/15/05 4:29 am - UT
Hello Kathleen: Yes, my water intake could use some work. And, i'm no****ching as close to what i eat....mmm...i see the problem now. THANKS!!! i guess it just takes someone pointing out the obviouse...i feel stupid now. i'll keep you updated about how things go. I feel amazing, but just wanted to loose more weight. I have a goal and intend on getting to that goal. Thanks for the help!! Huggs!! Tami 268/183/120
tamara_b73
on 9/13/05 4:48 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Tami, it sounds to me like you are doing great! Wow! I am so totally impressed with you running a 5K run. I tried to go jogging two days ago and I am walking around like an elderly decrepid old lady. I am in pain! I am going to wait until I can move well again and try it again. Maybe I overdid it? I didn't start to feel really bad until the next day. uuuggghhh. I am a little confused though. You had surgery 2/2 right? Then you are 7 months out right? Sorry, I'm trying to do the math and it's not figuring right. Maybe your date is wrong? I had my surgery 2/9 and I am now seven months out. I feel good, but things are slowing down. I definetely need to up my water intake and be consistent with excercising. I took a break from excercising over the summer and just started back to it full time at the end of August. Congrats on your loss and WAY TO GO on the running!!! Tamara 321/217/150?
TTCromar
on 9/15/05 4:41 am - UT
Hello Tamara: Your doing amazing!!! i'm sooo impressed!!! May i make a suggestion about the running....try walking first....i mean intense walking. i work at the airport and walk somewhere between 7 - 10 miles a day. it KILLED me in the beginning. my ankles, feet, legs and back killed me when i first started to work there. i even concidered quitting cause i can't describe how hard it was on me. But, it's been 5 months now and because of the walking, i was ready to run. The running is difficult too...don't get me wrong. i hurt the day after the 5k, but it felt good too. i am out from surgery a little over 7 months, i had my surgery on Feb. 2. i just ment that starting around the 6 month mark things REALLY slowed down for me. i only lost 6 pounds last month and it looks as if it will be less this month. But, i do think i need to be more dilligent in watching what i eat, but especially my water intake. The water thing has always been an issue for me. Hang in there Tamara!!! Don't give up on the running....i LOVE it!!! Tami 268/183/120
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views