5 days and counting

Ally
on 9/10/05 7:53 am - Abilene, KS
It's hard to believe that I will be banded in 5 days! I've waited so long for this day that it's just doesn't seem real. I better pinch myself and start packing! I've already lost 10 lbs on the pre-op diet. Thanks for all of your help and continued support along the way. Wish me luck Ally
Bellina925
on 9/10/05 9:04 am - Margate, FL
Ally , Best of luck to you!I also was banded by Dr.Rumbaut on 8/22/05. You will love him .He is a great surgeon & so very kind. Make sure you pack a pillow the ones you get at the the Hampton Inn are not so soft but the hotel is real nice. Let me know how your surgery goes when you get back home. Its always to know someone that has the same Dr. & similar in length of time post-op.Feel free to visit my page to here about my experiance in Monterrey. Sally
Ally
on 9/12/05 1:02 am - Abilene, KS
Thanks Sally, I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Monterrey and surgery on Thurs.! I appreciate your well wishes and lets stay in touch! I'll post as soon as I'm able. I don't know what the computer scene is at the hotel. We are also staying a couple extra days to have a little more R&R Be back on the 20th. Until then... I'm packing my pillow and am off to Monterrey! Ally
Dinka Doo
on 9/10/05 11:21 pm - Medford, OR
Congrats Ally! You have got a great start there! Dina
Ally
on 9/12/05 1:06 am - Abilene, KS
Thanks for your support Dina! It's great to have a head start Ally
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views