I need Help Please

Gail Y.
on 9/8/05 11:17 am - St Peters, MO
I am scheduled to have Bypass surgery on October 6 2005 and I am having difficulty raising the money I am needing. I have written to family and friends for some support and I received little money from them. So now I am trying to figure out how I can raise the rest of the money. Does anyone know anyplace where it is easy to borrow the money? Getting this surgery as it is I'm sure for many of you is detrmental to my life. I want to have a better quality of life and not just live day to day in pain with the inability to function in day to day activities. So if anyone out there has any advice for me Please Help me.
Just Me
on 9/8/05 11:43 am - Happy Place, TN
1) Have a garage sale 2) Close your accounts on newspaper, cable, cellphone, internet connection 3) Put clothes on consignment 4) Perform household services 5) Have a bake sale 6) Offer word processing/typing for students or businesses 7) Sub contract debt collection services 8) Walking dog service 9) Nursing home/errand service 10) Work as a temporary in the evening/weekend (You know, you could be a product demonstrator at the grocery store just once or many times) etc. If you did ALL of these... I bet you could easily come up with $500 I realize that isn't $5,000... but your friends and family will see you are serious about this surgery.
Terri B.
on 9/9/05 2:14 am - St. Louis, MO
Excellent ideas!!! When I worked for a Retirement Community, there were always people who wished there was someone to run errands for them - I don't know how to set that up, but if you contact their Social Services that might be an option.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views