You all are the best! Update & thanks!

GW
on 9/4/05 1:14 am - Weatherford, TX
I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your prayers, support, and encouraging emails. I am sorry I couldn't answer you sooner, but my computer crashed. Major problems! The motherboard is out. Anyway, my dh has rented me a laptop until it comes back from the shop. So, please accept my deepest gratitude for your support for my daughter Jennifer. (For those who missed that post, my 25 year old daughter was diagnosed with cancer.) Her surgery will be the 14th. Please continue to pray. This is also my 6 month anniversary. As of today I have lost 81 pounds. and guess what? I am typing this out on my laptop which is on my LAP! Not on a desk, but sitting on my lap. And it is not hanging off my knees either! I actually have a lap! Yippee! Genie 270/189/125?
Molly Mae
on 9/5/05 12:20 am - WA
Having a lap for your laptop really DOES rock! Having a lap for my babies is pretty fun too! Jennifer and all of you will be in our thoughts and prayers as she goes through these scary days. Hugs! Molly 252/169/152
GW
on 9/5/05 8:46 am - Weatherford, TX
Thanks so much Molly! I don't know what I would have done without this board and all you great people! Genie 270/189/125?
Lorraine Wentz
on 9/5/05 12:38 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Molly!! I feel like such a hooch! I just read your latest updates and noticed the shout out for me from over a month. I'm sorry I missed it, and at the same time, thank you so very much! You're so incredibly sweet! I hope the little ones are ok! That includes you, miss teeny weeny!! You look great! You look so much younger now! I miss your posts, but am so happy that you're doing so well and lookin' so pretty! Hugs! Lorraine
Dinka Doo
on 9/5/05 11:09 am - Medford, OR
Genie - I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. She will be in my thoughts and prayers! I cannot imagine how you and your family must be dealing with this right now. Congratulations on the 81 lbs - you are doing so fabulous and - wow - how wonderful you have found your lap! I know how that feels. Boy - the first time I was able to cross my legs I thought I would just cry! Dina
GW
on 9/5/05 12:44 pm - Weatherford, TX
Thanks Dina! This is a hard time and if I didn't have my faith, I know I would be a basket case! Thanks for the prayers. Genie
Vicki P.
on 9/6/05 4:25 pm - AZ
My prayers are with you and your family. I will be praying extra hard on the 14th for your daughters surgery. Congratulations on your weight loss - that's amazing. Be sure to take care of yourself while you're going through this so you can keep up your strength for your daughter. I'm starting to get excited, my surgery is on 9/16. Hi From Vicki in AZ
tamara_b73
on 9/9/05 3:03 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Congratulations Genie! You are doing awsome! Keep up the great work. My thoughts are with you and your daughter. Tamara 321/219/150?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views