Brittle Nails & stuff

Just Me
on 9/2/05 7:48 pm - Happy Place, TN
If you are taking vitamins regularly, the condition of your nails should improve. However, if you are newly post-op WLS here is a tip or two involving vinegar to keep you beautiful. Sensitive skin If you have sensitive skin, use vinegar in your bath water to keep bacteria from forming infections or starting rashes. Preventative measures. Brittle nails Soaking your nails in vinegar for as little as five minutes a day will help cure your brittle nails. Clean your skin Using your own toner mix of half and half water and vinegar mixed with two crushed aspirin will cause old cells to wash away. This will tighten you skin. Cost effective home remedy for a home facial! Swollen skin If you have swollen skin, run vinegar on the area, this is just as effective as ice. Dry, chapped skin If you have trouble controlling dry, chapped and cracked skin in the dry winter months, use vinegar with water (half and half solution) on a cloth soaking the affected areas. Or you could also use vinegar in your bath to promote quick healing. Toenail fungus Do you have unsightly toenails? If you have a toe fungus problem use one part vinegar to one part warm water and soak your feet. This repeated over the course of a week will clear up your toenails.
gogeko
on 9/3/05 12:17 pm - Palmer, AK
WOW THIS IS GREAT STUFF TO KNOW. I HAVE A RASH THAT DEVELOPED ON MY NECK AREA. NO OTHER PLACE ON MY BODY. I WONDER IF VINEGAR WILL HELP IT GO AWAY. I DONT KNOW WHAT IS CAUSING IT. IT CAME ON ABOUT A MONTH AGO. AND IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. I MIGHT HAVE TO TRY THESE TIPS. I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE FROM TRYING. RIGHT? CINDY
Just Me
on 9/4/05 11:22 am - Happy Place, TN
Hey Cindy, Crush up some vitamin C tablets with olive oil... That may help. If you are really brave you can add some Alpha Lipoic Acid (it comes in tablets too) and DMAE oil. Vitamin C about 3 tables Alapha Lipoic Acid Tablet with less that is about 100 - 300 mg 1/8 cup olive oil 1/16 cup of DMAE (about a tablespoon or so ....depending) Not medical opinion, of course, but old wive's tale
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views