1/2 of What I Was!

Cheri Moran
on 9/1/05 12:17 pm - Big Spring, TX
I was surprised when I weighed this morning. I weighed 1/2 of what I did when I started this journey. I would never have thought this was possible. Of course, my problem right now is I need to stop losing weight. When I could get three meals and three snacks in, I was able to maintain my weight but now that we are so busy at work and I have so many other committments, I just keep losing. So to those of you who think they'll never lose "all that weight," just hang in there. It does come off. Just so you'll know, this is where I was and where I am now. Beginning weight: 258; Goal weight: 139; Current weight: 129.5 Beginning size: 24 or 2X & 3X; Current size: 8P or small I hope any of you that get discouraged will realize you can have the same results. Just keep doing what you are supposed to do and the weight will come off! After all, I considered myself a slow loser the whole time. Cheri
pinkpetunias
on 9/1/05 3:37 pm - Duvall, WA
Hi Cheri, Thanks for posting, I have been stuck for a few months now and had surgery over a year ago. I thought I was done but your post has given me hope! Thanks again for posting. You look great.
cathy.fowler
on 9/2/05 1:36 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Cheri, you are doing great!!!!!!!!! I've lost 82 now and I can't believe how much better I feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care, I'll see you at the Reunion! Cathy Fowler
tamara_b73
on 9/3/05 2:23 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Cheri, That is soooo awsome! My dh very jokingly says that now that I am half the woman does that mean he gets to have two? LOL. He is definetley a smart a$$. Anwyay, Congrats to you! Just don't get too small! Start eating those snacks! You Rock! Tamara
GW
on 9/4/05 1:06 am - Weatherford, TX
Cheri, I am so proud of you! You look awesome! Keep it up! By the way, I have now lost 81! this is great! Genie 270/189/125?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views