Prayers needed desperatley!

GW
on 9/1/05 10:43 am - Weatherford, TX
Dear friends, My 25 year old daughter was just diagnosed with thyroid cancer. She will have it removed next week and then we will find out how far it has spread. Please be praying for her. I appreciate the prayers in advance. If I don't answer very promptly, it is because I have to borrow a computer as mine is out. Thanks and God bless! Genie
gobelkys
on 9/1/05 11:00 am - MIAMI, FL
My friend, we indeed will be praying for your daughter. I know how you must feel, when my kids are sick it's the worst felling a parent can feel, but I know you have lots of faith, and that faith will take you and your daughter thru this. I will have you in my prayers till then. Love you, Belkys
Lorraine Wentz
on 9/1/05 11:54 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Genie, I know the feeling of having someone so close and important to you get really sick. I know the feeling of pain and worry. I wouldn't wi**** on my worst enemy. So I pray for you, your family and your daughter. I pray that everything turns out ok. "Family is the most important thing in the world." -Princess Diana Cheers and Hugs, Lorraine
Cheri Moran
on 9/1/05 12:03 pm - Big Spring, TX
Genie, I will be praying for you, your daughter, and your family. I know this is a very difficult time, but God will give you the grace and strength you need to make it through. Please let her know that a lot of your OH friends are praying for her. Cheri
Jenny C.
on 9/1/05 2:52 pm - Ridgecrest, CA
Genie, I am sorry to hear about your daughter. You and your daughter have my prayers. Hang in there and keep faith. Jennifer
tamara_b73
on 9/3/05 2:24 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Genie, My thoughts are with you! I hope everything turns out ok. Keep us updated. Tamara
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views