100 pounds gone!!!!!!!!

tamara_b73
on 8/31/05 11:13 am - wisconsin dells, wi
FINALLY!!!!! Today when I went to Curves, I was exactly 100 pounds down from my surgery day weight! I started at 321 and am now 221. I am so very excited about it. Next goal is under 200! I truly can't wait. I can honestly say I am doing everything I can do to make it happen and that makes me feel so powerful and in control. I am excercising and I am eating right for the first time in my life. It doesn't get better than this. Or maybe it does? Tamara 321/221/150? 2/9/05
GerrAnn
on 8/31/05 12:33 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tamara It is just amazing how good you have done.. I'm really happy for you. I wondered if you were going to be able to change your eating habits and I guess you have accomplished that and far more.. Would love to see an updated picture of you and your success.. Keep up the GREAT work. Huggs to you and the hubby.. GerrAnn your surgery buddy
tamara_b73
on 9/1/05 1:44 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Hey Girl! I thought I sent you an updated pic but it must not have gone through. I will try again! I am in size 20 pants, having started with stretchy 32s. I feel pretty good. Tamara
GerrAnn
on 9/1/05 9:03 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tamara Thanks for re-sending the pictures.. If I saw you again on the streets I wouldn't even know it was you!!! You look GREAT!!! You look like a whole different person !! You should be pretty proud of what you have accomplished with this surgery..Keep up the good work! Huggs to you and your hubby. GerrAnn
drhedg01
on 8/31/05 1:05 pm - Louisville, KY
RNY on 08/15/05 with
That is so awesome! I can't believe you lost 100 pounds in six months. You go girl!
drhedg01
on 8/31/05 1:08 pm - Louisville, KY
RNY on 08/15/05 with
Tamara, I know this is rude, but can you tell me sort of what your diet looks like on an average day? What do you eat and how much protein do you get? Also, did you lose your hair? I'm nervous about that!!! Thanks, Donna AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
gogeko
on 8/31/05 2:31 pm - Palmer, AK
WOW THAT IS SO WONDERFUL. YOU ARE DOING SO GREAT. HAVING THE SURGERY IS SO AMAZING. I COULD NEVER LOSE MORE THAN 20 OR 30 POUND DIETING. BUT WITH THIS SURGERY YOU JUST KEEP LOSING. SOMEDAY I TOO WILL BE DOWN 100 POUNDS AND BE SHARING YOUR JOY. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. CINDY
tamara_b73
on 9/1/05 1:42 am - wisconsin dells, wi
You will definetly get there Cindy! It is a truly wonderful feeling. This morning I took one of my foster girls to register for school and I realized that I wasn't embarassed by my weight. Their were actually quite a few students, much less teachers, there larger than I am now. I was shocked! Tamara
gobelkys
on 9/1/05 10:52 am - MIAMI, FL
Tamara that is woderful, you seem to be taking the right choices. Please dont forget to let us in it. I would love to see a progress picture too, very happy for you. Keep the good job. ;clap: Belkys
Cheri Moran
on 9/1/05 12:21 pm - Big Spring, TX
Congratulations Tamara! That is an awsome accomplishment. Reaching the 100 pound loss and getting under 200 have to be two of the most rewarding achievements along the way. Keep up the great work! Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views