Plastics

pinkpetunias
on 9/5/05 2:55 pm - Duvall, WA
Hi Dina, I don't post much anymore but I spend hours on my computer. I am working on my PhD and I have just started the dissertation process so I am glued to the computer doing research and writing. I just got tired of all the petty little fighting that was going on for awhile so I stopped even checking this site. I am happy to say that sine I replied to you I have lost 4 lbs. amazing! I would like to lose about 50 more but not sure it that is reasonable. When I am in my classroom I barely have time to go to the bathroom but I tend to eat when school gets tense. Pretzels have been my saving grace and my downfall. I can eat a ton of them! Let me know about your plastics research. I aminterested. I think my insurance may pay! Doesn't make sense they won't pay for the surgery but they will pay for the after effects. Are you going to the reunion? I am nit because I have been at my other home most of the summer and school is just starting. I have to get backinto the work routine . Keep in touch!
lilsneaker
on 9/2/05 8:42 am - Austin, TX
Hi, Dina. Yahoo used to have a group for Dr. Fabio. I was seriously considering going to him. Be sure to check him out throroughly. He sounds really great, and his prices are really good. But ... I've been hearing rumors of rumors, so please be careful. Vicky P.
Dinka Doo
on 9/2/05 10:06 am - Medford, OR
Thanks for the info Vicky. I haven't checked into him in a long time, so I will do so before going anywhere. I am not ready to go quite yet anyway, so I'll just spend some time researching out surgeons. Dina
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views