Burping.

Danielle.
on 8/29/05 5:01 pm - Here In, OR
Hi I'm 20 days post op.. and I can't burp well. Only once in a loooong while can I do it. Did anyone else have this problem?? And if so, does it get better? Thanks!! Danielle
klnbaker
on 8/30/05 1:30 am - Gresham, OR
Hi Danielle At 9 months post-op, I'm a (somewhat) lean, mean, burping machine! I used to give my kids all sorts of grief for burping out loud. Now I'm the worst (or in their eyes, THE BEST) at it! Kathleen
Danielle.
on 8/30/05 4:35 pm - Here In, OR
Kathleen, Hmm.. I wish I could do it now.. it just feels like it's stuck all the time. Did you have problems at first??
Dinka Doo
on 8/30/05 1:34 am - Medford, OR
I honestly have a hard time recalling if I had a hard time burping to begin with. I don't think so, but I do think I recall feeling like I had to burp sometimes which I thought was really just a phantom feeling from the surgery. Hard to say though - it's one thing I didn't pay a lot of attention to. Dina
Danielle.
on 8/30/05 4:37 pm - Here In, OR
Hmmm.. It's really driving me crazy lol It just feels like the air gets stuck in there. The first couple of weeks it hurt. It doesn't hurt anymore and it's a little easier to burp but still I can't do it when it feels like I REALLY need to!
Lorraine Wentz
on 8/30/05 4:06 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I don't burp the way I used to. Just small ones when I take too large a drink of water. You're stomach is smaller, so hence the smaller and less frequent burping. I recall the only time I burped really loudly before surgery was when I would chug something, so it makes sense....... I did have some killer burps though!! Cheers! Lorraine
Danielle.
on 8/30/05 4:39 pm - Here In, OR
lol I've always had a lot of burps. Dunno why, but I ALWAYS have.. so now that i can't really do it very well I can really feel the air just hanging out in there. I heard from my Angel that it gets better, but I wanted to see if anyone else had any problems with the same thing. Danielle
(deactivated member)
on 8/30/05 6:32 am - Yakima, WA
peek-a-boo
Danielle.
on 8/30/05 3:16 pm - Here In, OR
Hey!!!! Nice to see you over here lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views