I have a DATE! Dr. Aguirre - Sept. 27

TheresaK
on 8/25/05 7:05 am - Beautiful Amish Country in, PA
Hi All, I'm a newbie and lurker. I've been reading and researching and emailing a few people. After reading all the GREAT testimonials on Dr. Aguirre I've decided to go with him. I feel really comfortable with my decision. PLEASE if anyone has any suggestions with what to take to Mexico, etc. I'd be very appreciative. Thank you all for posting all your comments and ideas!! Just had to share with people that can understand my excitement. Theresa
Debbie L
on 8/25/05 1:51 pm - Western, Pa
I'm glad you decided to go to Dr. A he is great. Take wash cloths they don't provide them I was glad I had taken a couple with me. Take extra bandages they don't really give you enough. Go to Cherie Morans web site she has alot of info on there so does Kat Ryan. Good luck if you need to know anything feel free to e-mail me anytime.
Danielle.
on 8/25/05 4:14 pm - Here In, OR
hi there! I had surgery with Dr. Aguirre on 8/9.. I would suggest taking dresses - much easier to work with.. casual of course. nothing fancy. or night gowns. It was much easier with the drain tube and bag. If you're staying at the apartments, you might want to buy water that can go into the fridge as they do provide purified water but it is not cold. Best of luck to you!! Danielle
Just Me
on 8/27/05 5:01 pm - Happy Place, TN
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views