I found a great new drink!

GW
on 8/20/05 1:27 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey guys! I wanted to share a new drink I found with all of you. If someone else has already posted, please forgive me. I got a job and don't get on as much anymore! Anyway, I found it at CVS pharmacy. It is called AquaCal and it is delicious! I have tried the peach mango and strawberry. NO AFTERTASTE! Here is the info on it: Calories: 0 Fat: 0 Sodium: 0 Carbs: 0 Sugars: 0 Protien: 0 Vitamin 6: 6 mg Calcium: 100 mg Potassium: 70 mg A 16.9 oz. bottle cost .99 and worth every penny! Genie
gogeko
on 8/20/05 9:54 pm - Palmer, AK
THANKS GENIE IM ALWAYS STRUGGLING WITH GETTING MY WATERS IN. WE DONT HAVE A CVS PHARMACY IN ALASKA THAT I KNOW OF. BUT I WILL LOOK FOR IT AT OTHER PLACES. THANKS FOR SHARING. CINDY
GW
on 8/21/05 2:46 am - Weatherford, TX
I have always wanted to go to Alaska! I hope to be able to someday! I want to see the tundra! Hope you find it somewhere! It really is good! Genie
honestkate
on 8/21/05 11:28 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Genie! What kind of artifical sweetner is in it. My lips get super chapped (bleed) when I consume Nutrisweet so I avoid it like the plague.
GW
on 8/21/05 12:19 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey Catherine! The sweetener is Aspartame. If you are interested, they have a website. Just remember to put in the www in the front! meridianclear.com Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views