I am home!!

BeeHappe
on 8/20/05 2:55 am - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
Just wanted to let everyone know that I am home and doing great. I got home late last night. I am still on a liquidy diet, but had a little watered down oatmeal this am and went down really good. I am 10 days out and have lost 20 lbs. I can not believe it!!! So far I am down a total of 35 lbs because I lost 15 on the liquid diet before my surgery. I can not believe how 35 lbs can make a difference!!! I have energy and not sleeping every afternoon!!! I even feel like going for a walk!! Who would have thought!!! Well I left Kina L and Donna H in good hands down there. They were doing great when I left yesterday. Sucking on ice cubes!! I will call them tomorrow and post how they are doing later!! Thanks again for the prayers and encouragement!!! Jen
drhedg01
on 8/20/05 4:20 am - Louisville, KY
RNY on 08/15/05 with
JEN!!!! I am at the Internet cafe at the resort and soooo happy to see your post and that you made it home. Lorrie and I miss you very much already. She is slightly lost because she misses her socializing buddy! I am doing well but I BURP every 10 seconds (no kidding) no matter how tiny I sip and how far apart my sips are. Any thoughts? We are in 9110 if you want to call, we would love to hear from you. We have not seen Kina yet but are keeping an eye out for her. I am SOOOO in love with Dr. Joya. I think every single one of his patients is. He found me by the pool last night and said Ay yi yi I told you no swimming. Of course I was not in the water just slightly in it! He just laughed and was back at my door this morning. Does the man EVER sleep??? I am so glad about your weight loss and your oatmeal going down. It is the little things that mean so much. You looked REALLY GREAT yesterday before you left. Talk to you soon!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views