Dinner: Chkn&Spinach

Just Me
on 8/18/05 10:47 am - Happy Place, TN
Hi, I had chicken and spinach for dinner, what did you have?
gogeko
on 8/18/05 10:55 am - Palmer, AK
I MADE A BIG POT OF MINSTRONE SOUP LAST NIGHT. TONIGHT IM GOING TO ADD SHRIMP TO IT. MMMMMMMMMM GOOOOD. CINDY, YOUR ENSENADA NIEGHBOR.
Amanda
on 8/18/05 11:51 am - Kearney, NE
I had a half of a hot dog at the ball park. Not very exciting!!! I wish I had chicken and spinach!! A
WindyLady L.
on 8/18/05 12:30 pm - Grants Pass, OR
Hi Pat, I had a tsp of dry bake potatoe while my husband had mahi mahi. He hasn't eaten much since we got here. Says it makes him feel guilty. heck I think the skinny mans gonna lose more weight then I will if we don't hurry back home. Hey by the way where did you have your surgery done at? and what food regimine were you following to lose that much so fast. Talk to you soon Mariah
Lorraine Wentz
on 8/18/05 2:55 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Mariah! It's funny you mentioning your husband loosing more weight than you. My husband has lost 7 lbs. since my surgery!! I'm very happy for him though, because he needed to loose it. I haven't started eating solids or pureeds yet, but I have him and my son eating very healthy these days. I'm starting on pureed foods tomorrow!!! Yay!!! I have been craving cottage cheese since before my surgery, so I am definitely having some tomorrow!! I'm healing. Pain is pretty much gone. I still can't sleep on my side though. My energy is almost non-existant. But I'm sure it will pick up now that I'll be starting on pureed food. How are you doing? Missing home? When do you leave? Cheers! Lorraine
Just Me
on 8/18/05 4:35 pm - Happy Place, TN
Dr. Aguirre in Ensenada... Lost weight fast? Are you kidding? I'm very disappointed in the rate I am losing. I expected to be losing more. My expectation was made by going to http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/postopplanner.phtml I inserted my day of surgery weight as WEIGHT and my height of five feet four inches with a goal of 115% weight loss. My medical goal weight is 122 according to http://www.thinnerself.com/files/calculator.htm Soo, disappointed... but HEY... you guys hurry back home! Be careful on the return trip! Post often!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views