Magic Formula for Loosing Weight!!!

klnbaker
on 8/17/05 2:59 am - Gresham, OR
I found the secret! I have been stuck at the same weight for a couple months now (I'm 9 months out). This week I decided to get back on to my exercising routine, to drink water and to make better food choices. Low and behold......I LOST WEIGHT!!! Yes, I am saying this tongue in cheek. But, I didn't realize how important it was.....or maybe I should say "I FORGOT" how important it was! So if I am ever on here whining about not loosing weight, remind me of the secret, OK?? Kathleen 257/164/135
chunkable
on 8/17/05 4:47 am - federal way, wa
Im right there with you Kathleen... Thanks for reminding us all. Remind me later too lol Cindy
Just Me
on 8/17/05 12:15 pm - Happy Place, TN
So exactly what is a BETTER food choice? What's better than salmon or lean chicken? I want to lose WEIGHT! Share THANKS! Best WISHEs
klnbaker
on 8/17/05 1:14 pm - Gresham, OR
I got way to "relaxed" with what I was eating; popcorn with butter, drinking alcohol, desserts, etc. So, when I say "better" food choices, I mean, cottage cheese with fruit, yogurt, chicken, etc. It just seems to work for me. K-
klnbaker
on 8/17/05 1:14 pm - Gresham, OR
I got way to "relaxed" with what I was eating; popcorn with butter, drinking alcohol, desserts, etc. So, when I say "better" food choices, I mean, cottage cheese with fruit, yogurt, chicken, etc. It just seems to work for me. K-
cathy.fowler
on 8/17/05 11:51 pm - Mesquite, TX
Hi Kathleen, I agree with you. It's amazing when you "follow the rules" this tool makes a big difference!!!! Thanks for the reminder! Cathy Fowler
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views