San Antonio Reunion

lilsneaker
on 8/16/05 1:34 am - Austin, TX
Hi, gang. We're getting really excited about this year's reunion. Everyone is invited whether you had surgery with Dr. Aguirre or not. It's still going to be from 9/30-10/2 at the Sheraton Gunter Hotel in San Antonio, TX. Reservations must be made no later than 8/30 to get the $99 a night rate. After that, the rooms will be $159 a night. According to the hotel, reservations can be cancelled up 24 hours before the checkin without penalty. For those without credit cards, they will also do a courtesy hold until 4 p.m. on the day of checkin. Reservations can be made by calling 210-227-3241. You must mention The Thinner Side of Life to get the discounted rate. We're making some changes in what's going on. This year, we're going to be more relaxed. Instead of being tied up to a huge meeting room all day, we're going to have a happy hour friday night, and then a late breakfast on Saturday morning. This will free us all up to relax and have more time to interact. The registration fee is to cover the breakfast and any other incidentals we may need. We are still taking sponsorships for those who wish to help sponsor. The silent auction was such a hugh success last year, that we plan to do another one this year. Bring what ever you would like to donate. I'm sure we'll find a buyer for it. I'm thinking about finding something that is uniquely Texas to donate. We are planning to do goody bags. They were so much fun last year. I've still got the goodies! Anything is welcome. As for the clothing exchange, do we want to have another one this year? Tell me what ya'll think. Kat, would you contact me to let me know what's in the box? Do we have any T-shirts left? Due to extremely pressing personal issues, most of the committee has had to step down. I've twisted Grace's arm to get her to help me. Dee has also volunteered, but is only able to give limited assistance. There are several other people that I'm getting ready to press in to service. They just don't know it yet. Please let me know if you are planning to attend, or if you have any questions. Also, with my luck with computer's lately, please cc grace [email protected] so that we'll at least have another copy if this new new computer crashes (they replaced the other new one that crashed again!). We're working on the website and hoping to have it back up again. Since I'm the webmaster again this year, and I'm working at a very diminshed capacity, it's taking much longer than it should to get it up and running. I do apologize for that. I look forward to seeing everyone!! Vicky P. ::
klnbaker
on 8/17/05 8:08 am - Gresham, OR
Do you know if Dr. Aguirre will be attending?
TracyW
on 8/17/05 11:13 am - Spring, TX
Vicky, I'm still here to help... Let me know what you need. Tracy 375/231/200
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?