Dr. Joya is awesome!!!

BeeHappe
on 8/16/05 1:09 am - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
Hey everyone, it is me. I am on the losing side!!! My surgery went great and I am doing great!!! I had my surgery at 6:00 pm Tuesday night and was up and walking at 6 am the next day. I have been on the go ever since. I have not had any problems and feel great!!! Dr. Joya is the most awesome doc I know. The nurses and all the other docs are the best. I can not say enought about them!!! The resort that I am at is the best. Everyone here is compasionate and caring and they want to make sure that you are ok. They are on call 24/7. They even make resort calls if you have a problem. Natalie is the best. She really takes care of you and lets you know everything that you need to know. I am here by myself and have not had any problems with the people or surgery. This has been a great experience and would do it over again in a heart beat!!! I still have my tube in and will get that out tomorrow and then will be flying home on Friday. So Sat I will hopefully be able to post everything on my profile site. I will give all the details then. Please if you are thinking about Dr. Joya and want to talk, email me and can talk!!! I just want to let everyone know that I was ok and doing great!!! Like I said, the staff is here is like no other!!!!! Take care and I will post later. Jen
bonnied
on 8/16/05 1:29 pm - St. Albans, VT
I am so happy for you! Congratulations!
Ally
on 8/18/05 3:40 am - Abilene, KS
Jen!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, I'm glad to hear that you are doing so well. Ally
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views