FINALLY!!! MEMBER OF THE CENTURY CLUB

chunkable
on 8/15/05 5:03 am - federal way, wa
YAY!!!! I FINALLY DID IT. I'VE NOW LOST 100 POUNDS... WHOOHOO NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN. IM THE LOWEST I HAVE BEEN IN PROBABLY 10 YEARS. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET UNDER 200 MY NEXT GOAL.. LOVE YOU GUYS JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY GREAT NEWS... CINDY 345/245/175ISH
gogeko
on 8/15/05 11:02 am - Palmer, AK
WOWZA WOWZA WOWZA. THAT IS SO GREAT. SO WHAT DO PEOPLE DO TO CELEBRATE? I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE A PARTY. AND EVERYONE SHOULD DONATE SAY 5 DALLORS. AND THAN YOU SHOULD GO SHOPPING. HAVE YOUR NAILS DONE, GET A PEDICURE. SPOIL YOURSELF SOME HOW. AND THANK YOUR MAN FOR BEING THERE FOR YOU. CONGRATULATIONS, CINDY
chunkable
on 8/16/05 12:06 am - federal way, wa
Thank you Cindy. Did I mention that I love your name lol. I never thought I would actually get to this point it makes me realize how I could never have gotten as far as I have without this surgery. There is no way I could lose that much weight so fast and Im so grateful to have this surgery done. All the struggles we go through being fat and now it feels like we become such different people. It's funny to see different reactions from people. Mike is so thrilled when men check me out lol. He says it doesn't make him jelous because he knows I love him and would never go anywhere else which is very very true. I married the best man in the world. He's my heart.. I can definately say he has made this so much easier for me when I was down and not feeling like I was losing quick enough he always shows me the bright side and picked me up. I think having someone so on your side really does help. I cannot wait to see where I am at christmas time. This has really opened up my life and I feel like there is nothing I can't do now... Trying to get under 200 by christmas at this rate should be no problem lets hope my little loser streak keeps going Your doing awesome yourself girl your going to be catching up with me here in a few months... Your losing really fast. Hugs Cindy
TracyW
on 8/17/05 11:17 am - Spring, TX
Way to go SIS.... I knew that you would get there... OH I'm still waiting for that call! Things have kind of slowed down with me, I went dancing one weekend and my knee is back to bothering me. It is a torn ligament and I have an appt with the orthro on the 30th. I LOVE wearing smaller clothes and it is so nice being able to buy clothes all the time. Take Care Tracy 375/231/200
bonnied
on 8/15/05 11:06 am - St. Albans, VT
That is so great Cindy! We are all so proud of you, you "loser"! We are all so very fortunate to have this tool on our side! I hope you feel as good as you look! Bonnie
richardwidman
on 8/16/05 3:39 am - Las Vegas, NV
Congrats Cindy. I too hit the century club. Feels awesome, doesn't it. Keep up the good work, and god bless. Richard
WindyLady L.
on 8/16/05 11:24 am - Grants Pass, OR
Oh Cindy how wonderful for you! I can tell you are so excited. Your husband sounds like mine. Blessings sent from above. Its so wonderful to know that we have such wonderful support. I'm now 5 days out and feeling well. Today was my first day of soft food and so far its great. I can't weight to be able to post what you just have. I'll keep watching for more of your progress it just makes it all seem worth it when I read that someone has reached their goal. God Bless you and yours Mariah
GW
on 8/16/05 10:46 pm - Weatherford, TX
WAY TO GO CINDY! YOU ARE DOING GREAT! KEEP IT UP! I CAN'T WAIT TO BE ABLE TO SAY I HAVE LOST 100#! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views