Ensenada Experience

Lorraine Wentz
on 8/14/05 6:54 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I've posted the last entry for my Ensenada Experience on my profile. Cheers! Lorraine
Jennnifer
on 8/14/05 8:36 am - Southgate, MI
I'm happy to see that your experience was a good one for the most part. I have to agree that the beds seem to be particularly hard in Mexico for some reason. Everyone I talked too while I was there acted like I was strange by saying that. I'm glad your home ok though!!! Welcome to the losing side!! Jennifer
bonnied
on 8/14/05 12:30 pm - St. Albans, VT
I'm so happy for you Lorraine! I look forward to reading your posts, you have a great spirit! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad all is well for you. Bonnie
Cheri Moran
on 8/14/05 12:35 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Lorraine! I enjoyed reading your Ensenada Experience. I'm glad your home and ready to start your trip down the scale. It won't be long until you can sleep on your side. To relieve my back, I would roll partly on my side and my husband would put pillows behind my back and around my stomach so they supported it. That way, I more or less was able to sleep on my side from the start. I know it's hard to make yourself drink the protein right now, but it is important. I wish you the best as you continue this wonderful journey! Cheri
meliwriter
on 8/15/05 8:53 am - Powell, OH
Glad you are at home and resting. I just wanted to say thank you for all the posts. I have been talking to Rosella about the surgery and am trying to get the money together but your profile is helping me in many many ways. It's always good to feel like you aren't alone, that there are people going through the same thing, that understand. So thanks! Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views