2 MORE GOALS REACHED! 1derland and less than hubby!

GW
on 8/14/05 1:51 am - Weatherford, TX
Today I weigh 199! I am out of the 2's! I also weigh 2 pounds less than my husband! TODAY IS A G-R-E-A-T day! Genie 270/199/125?
Lorraine Wentz
on 8/14/05 1:56 am - St. Catharines, Canada
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait for the day when my weight starts with the number one! I don't think I'll ever weigh less than my husband unless I go anorexic! (he's 5'4") Anyway! Congrats again and may all your other goals come true soon!! Cheers! Lorraine
GW
on 8/14/05 2:09 am - Weatherford, TX
Thanks so much, Lorraine! Just 5 short months ago I couldn't really see this happening. Now, it is. You will be here soon! Seeing that scale keep going down is just the best! I am so happy that you have started your losing journey too! I want to see regular updates! Genie
Cheri Moran
on 8/14/05 5:18 am - Big Spring, TX
Congratulations! Two great achievements at the same time. How much better can it get? Keep up the good work. Isn't it great to be a loser!!!!! Cheri
GW
on 8/14/05 7:14 am - Weatherford, TX
You said a mouthful there Cheri! I just never imagined when I started this journey that I would actually be here today! I was so used to failure, that I really thought this would fail too! I am so grateful for this surgery and everything that has come about in my life because of it! Meeting great new friends like you is an added bonus! Thanks for all your encouragement and support! Genie
Jennnifer
on 8/14/05 8:39 am - Southgate, MI
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! I hope to join you in ONEderland someday!! Jennifer
GW
on 8/14/05 12:21 pm - Weatherford, TX
You will, Jennifer! I know you will! Genie
WindyLady L.
on 8/14/05 11:38 am - Grants Pass, OR
HOW WONDERFUL, you must be just beside your self with joy. My journy started Friday as I'm sure you know and I can't wait for my day in the one's. Need to rest God Bless and good luck Mariah
GW
on 8/14/05 12:22 pm - Weatherford, TX
Mariah, Even though your journey just started, the best is yet to come! Every day gets so much more exciting and thrilling! It is the best! Take care of yourself and you will be 100% before you know it! Genie
bonnied
on 8/14/05 12:18 pm - St. Albans, VT
Oh Genie, that's so great! I truly look forward to all your posts, I feel so inspired! Bet you'd never been so happy to call yourself a "loser"! Congratulations! Bonnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views