Attn: Preops! A new contest just for you!

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/05 6:53 pm - Yakima, WA
Attention ALL preops who are members of ObesityHelp.com (you must have an accessible profile on ObesityHelp - Though ObesityHelp is NOT a sponsor of this contest - this is merely how I am verifying you are truly a preop - to the best of my ability. I don't want to see the prize go to waste.) - a new contest from Bariatric Bytes open only to YOU!!! For the remainder of the month of August 2005, I will be accepting entries from preops for a drawing for "TWO" PREOP PREP PACKAGES. 2 winners will each receive ONE Preop Prep Package. The Preop Prep Package contains: *1 box sugar-free pudding mix (Jell-O brand) *1 box sugar-free gelatin mix (Jell-O brand) *1 package (24 count) Myntz! Peppermint Breath Strips - for that nasty ketosis breath *1 package (24 count) Myntz! Cynnamon Breath Strips *1 small Kitchen Scale (Cooking Concepts) w/ detachable weight cup - 16 ounce capacity (in ounces and grams) *3 toddler feeding bowls - microwave/dishwasher safe w/ lids *3 - 4.5 ounce snack cups w/ lids *2 (3 and 4 inch) Mesh Strainers (Ideal for the full liquids and pureed stage) by Cooking Concepts *Pack of 2 soft-tipped baby spoons (I never used these, but some people REALLY find it helpful early postop) *2 bags (3 ounce, 28 count) of Sorbee, Crystal Light Hard Candies in Lemonade Flavor and Assorted Fruit Flavors. Ideal for many during the liquids and pureed stages when you just need to CRUNCH something or have something hard to suck on for mouth feel. A real life saver (no pun intended) for me early out. Sweetened w/ Splenda and isomalt (a sugar alcohol). Here are the rules and how to enter. There is no cost to enter and prize has no cash value....my kids will do the drawing from a coffee can with one entry per person. Results are final! Deadline to enter is August 31st, 2005. The Drawing will be held on Sept. 1st and announced in the Sept. 3rd BariatricBytes Newsletter, as well as on the message board here on ObesityHelp. You will have until Sept. 7th to "Claim Your Prize" or it will be forfeited and the prize will be reassigned. You do NOT have to be a subscriber to the newsletter for this particular contest, but you MUST be a member of ObesityHelp at the time of the drawing. ObesityHelp is not affiliated with this contest in any way, shape or form and is only being used as a venue by which to help preops enter this contest and claim their prize. 1. Be a member of OH w/ an accessible profile to verify preop status. 2. Be a preop (bypass or lapband), though you don't have to have a surgery date or even approval. 3. Enter via email and not have the confirmation bounce back - bounced emails will be removed from the contest. Use a good email address. 4. Agree, by entering, that Bariatric Bytes is permitted to use your name (nickname or first name and state - please specify which!) when announcing the winner, both on ObesityHelp AND in our newsletter. 5. No information received from this contest will be sold or distributed in ANY way - and are for the sole purpose of drawing/shipping as it pertains to this contest. Once the contest ends, all addresses (both digital and snail mail) and entries will be destroyed. I have the product and I will ship it. No further persons will have access to this information. 6. Prizes have NO monetary value! If the prize is destroyed in shipping, you have my sincerest apologies. Once it leaves my hands, I lose control of the prize. I am not a business and am therefore am not guaranteeing condition of said prize. This is for FUN, though I will do all in my power to see that you receive your prize in good, usable condition. 7. Rules subject to change as necessary. 8. My decision on winners is final!!! 9. I am asking, politely, that nonops/postops refrain from entering as these postop tools were purchased to help new postops get a foothold on thier new lifestyle. I love nonops and have plenty of drawings that you can enter throughout the year. Thank you! To Enter: 1. You must send an email to [email protected] with "Preop Contest" in the subject line! If this is NOT in the subject line, email will be diverted to my spam folder and deleted. 2. Include your name and location, as you wi**** to appear in the announcement. For example, Nancy M. Seattle, WA - or Poopsie, Portland, OR. - I need just enough information for someone to know who I am talking about when announcing the winner. 3. The link to your profile on ObesityHelp - No link, no entry. Thanks and GOOD LUCK! ~Dame Tooter~ www.bariatricbytes.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views