Surgery Monday

drhedg01
on 8/12/05 10:03 am - Louisville, KY
RNY on 08/15/05 with
I'm going for my surgery Monday with Dr. Joya in Puerto Vallarta. I'm getting laproscopic RNY so please, please pray for me. I'm scared of the post-op pain!!!!!!
sharris
on 8/12/05 11:09 am - miami, FL
congats...on your up-coming surgery i hope everythings go ok.....and i will pray for u....stay safe
Rickey C.
on 8/13/05 12:34 am - Benton, KS
That is awesome that you will be having your surgery soon. I just had lap rny on July 15th, and to tell you the truth, I felt fine two days after mine. I had my surgery on Friday morning, went back to hotel on Sunday at noonish. I walked over to the grocery store and mall, came back met some other Americans and the next day we went to a Mexican market. I know all people's pain thresholds and how the heal are different, but for me I have done amazingly well, and my surgery was actually the most difficult one the surgeon had done, due to the fact that I had had a lap band placed, it eroded and had to be removed so my stomach was like almost 3 times the normal thickness. You will do great, just make sure to get in as much liquids as possible so you don't get dehydrated, and watch that diet extra careful when you are done, don't push anything too early. You will do great, Best of luck, Chrissy from Kansas
kmsheart
on 8/13/05 12:36 am - kenner, LA
Donna I will keep you in my prayers.... I had a lap hysterectomy done in Jan, I know it was a differant surgery but the pain was minimal. I am praying that you are able to enjoy the sites of Puerto Vallarta... On your road to a happier healthier You !!!! Kim let the magic begin
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views